Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jumping on now (360) can we join crew mates now then?

I need to increase rank apparently. All I can buy is a damn pistol.

Don't wanna see the videos and stuff anymore. Starting to lose track of people looking to join in the main thread.

It's an XBOX and PS3 crew as it stands. Might split it up at some stage.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe

You should add your PSN/Gamertag to your Rockstar account, probably help people add you easier if you play online.

Post in here if you have requested to join with your Rockstar name.

psn.logo.small.042909.jpg

.J4Me$. - X-KaosKing-X
b82REZ - rezinator86
Big-Red - BPK27
Damien - Damien1990UK
DanCity - MancunianMagic
Eirik Raude - krollefaen
EvilChuck - bandy_barhol
ha_rooney - HaRooNeY
Heffo - Heffo001
iSparky - Sparky7787
ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
Levo - Levo956
Lynk - MrLynk
Makki - markozindovic
rcoobc - robcro2
Shane88 - Shaney-Turbo
Stobzilla - thisis_markus
swooshboy - swooshboy
Vidic_In_Moscow - Ryan2501
Walrus - Viskahn

xbox_live_logo.jpg

izzydiggler - I Got A Fever
Liam147 - LiamW16
Mr Anderson - JonoKiiid
TheSkeldinator - X Mr Paranoid X
vanthaman - RockRollStar

Add me BR
afrocentricity - afrocentricity

To be honest I just want to shoot and run over everyone. It's a shame it's only acceptable to play bumper cars with crew members.

My one is spazzing out a bit. Dunno who invited me to a mission but the thing was all over the place with the car dropping in from mid air at times. Sorry for almost leaving you behind though whoever that was, I was excited...

No update on xbox out yet then? A shame, was hoping to play it a bit today.

Just a heads up if you didn't know, weapons you pick up in deathmatches or missions seem to stay on your character. I've got a sawn off shotgun and assault rifle this way.

Yea the amount of times I've confronted someone and he has armour and an Uzi or machine gun, you stand no chance

I tried killing solius with my pistol. He shot me with a machine gun :(

Missions. Me want missions.

Arruda, you should just take the money! I screwed up and you did the whole job yourself. You deserved a little extra for it.
No way, I prefer leaving you to die alone in Mount Chilliad without a parachute.

We should try to do some of these jobs stealthily, I wonder if it's possible. Knife plus my .50 pistol with suppressor.

We should get a big group and do lots of stuff in succession, including races, deathmatches, etc.. All those things need to be done to maximize characters and a 2 minute race can give a good ammount of money.

fecking hell. Was doing a drug-stealing mission with 2 other guys, they get themselves killed and team kills falls to 0, they ragequit, and I somehow manage to kill 10 guys, from a distance, with shit cover, with a shotgun and pull the mission off. Frustration and satisfaction in equal measure.

We should get a big group and do lots of stuff in succession, including races, deathmatches, etc.. All those things need to be done to maximize characters and a 2 minute race can give a good ammount of money.

Yeah, but as you said we need a big group to make the most of it!

Once the kinks are worked out with online, surely it'd be as simple as one of us hosting a crew-only world and having others select Join Crew Members/get an invite for the mission.

Why do I keep getting bounties and how do I get rid?