Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I found krollefaeon and some turbo guy, they're marked red so I'm guessing they're in the crew.

Some punk killed me then stole my personal car, luckily I had a tracker on it and found him a few minutes later and killed the bastard. Then I was robbing a store and someone was waiting outside, as soon as I got out he shot st me but then was run over by an NPC who happened to drive round the corner at the time

Got into a world with Makki and Issy right at the beginning, it kicked me into my own world. Not been able to join anyone since.

Ah ok. I drove my 10 minute 3 star police chase in his direction :lol:

I love the shooting range.

I always kill the store owners on hold-ups, more wanted stars = more RP for escaping (I think).

Where you all at? Can't seem to find a session with you lot.

Ah, it was just in case you needed to recognise people from their character name, but if not then ace.

Just went to do a last man standing deathmatch, it was 3 against me.

Downloading the update, I want in on all this madness now.

Does being a "Good sport" mean not killing randoms? Or is it just not quitting in missions and stuff?

Some guy on my team in a deathmatch just ran me over, I'd say that guy isn't a good sport.

psn.logo.small.042909.jpg

.J4Me$. - X-KaosKing-X
b82REZ - rezinator86
Big-Red - BPK27
Damien - Damien1990UK
DanCity - MancunianMagic
Eirik Raude - krollefaen
EvilChuck - bandy_barhol
ha_rooney - HaRooNeY
Heffo - Heffo001
iSparky - Sparky7787
ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
Levo - Levo956
Lynk - MrLynk
Makki - markozindovic
rcoobc - robcro2
Shane88 - Shaney-Turbo
Stobzilla - thisis_markus
swooshboy - swooshboy
Vidic_In_Moscow - Ryan2501
Walrus - Viskahn

Who's this? A newbie? Was playing with him, Arruda and Makki earlier I think. I whooped somebodies ass at arm wrestling. My psn is the very gay 'maxt18'

Just FYI lads, I'll be on for as much as I can this weekend, but I've to visit a friend of mine who's in hospital for the weekend having chemo for as many of the visiting hours as I can. Nonetheless if there's a heist or any big crew event going down, send me a message in case I am free.

You blocked me Sparky :(

My game is stuck on the loading screen for online, should I wait it out or restart?

Hate it when you are doing a team mission and idiots try and kill each other using up team lives

Jeston and some guy just threw my corpse out of the caravan like it was nothing :(

:lol: I wanted to stop and take a picture of your body in the car but the guy was gonna drive off in it

jeston and me had an underwater fight. He won as he had a knife.