Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Working very well for me after last update.

I'm scared to play incase I earn loads of money and then lose my character.

If you've got over 5k cash on you, then I think you lose it all if someone kills you and they pick it up. Under 5k and you only lose $100.

Just find a quiet spot to open your phone and put money in the bank anytime you pass 5k.

His fear is that the cloud isn't saving properly, but I have left and rejoined today and it was ok.

If anyone has a personalized licence plate in single player via the iFruit app, here's how you can get it on your online personal car:

Go back to your iFruit app.

You now have a fourth car to customise (your online character), click it, then click Order.
Once that is processed, start up the console and go online, and it should be fitted and available in LS Customs.

If not, have patience (hopefully it is though!).

As per single player, I'd make sure you're logged out / console off before placing the order. I had heaps of problems when I was online at the time.

I have processed it on the app, but have not checked in game to see if it has showed up - not sure if it will just appear on my car, or whether it will not give me the option of adding it at a Los Santos Customs.

Do sports increase strength here as well? Hope I'm not wasting my time playing Golf. 9 holes, 4 people, a lot of time

Damn, I registered with the wrong account.

My proper account is rockdroid. Will send a request, do accept.

We both embarrassed ourselves with that bogey.

Should have made less holes, I'm used to playing golf alone, this takes ages.

I think you have to save up enough money to buy an apartment or house where you can plan them.

Heists aren't out yet. They'll be included in a later update.

Maybe we should all chuck £25k to one member and buy an apartment

Makki and I have enough for one. He had 99k last time I checked and he was contemplating buying one... not sure if he went through with it or not, and I just need to trade in a car to have enough, so no worries on apartment front for PS3 users :p

That Shaney-bloke is a tough nail.

How do you sell cars, any car can do? I took some to the customs but can't seem to sell them all.

Another good session today. I robbed another police car but it got smashed up by the crew members I was playing with.

Before I left I was on level 13/14 which isn't bad.

How do you sell cars, any car can do? I took some to the customs but can't seem to sell them all.

You can only sell once per 48 minutes, and there are a few restrictions on cars. Any high end car can't be sold or used as your own - you'd have to buy them from the website.

I'm not finishing this in 3rd!

Heists aren't out yet. They'll be included in a later update.

Makki and I have enough for one. He had 99k last time I checked and he was contemplating buying one... not sure if he went through with it or not, and I just need to trade in a car to have enough, so no worries on apartment front for PS3 users :p
Not good for us xboxers, if you want something done. Do it yourself I guess, time to get some cash

Not good for us xboxers, if you want something done. Do it yourself I guess, time to get some cash

:lol: Keep on doing missions and I'm sure you'll get cash in no time. Annoying thing is getting killed in stupid ways and losing money.

I've managed to destroy my car completely three times now. Earlier today I called the insurance for a new one, and within a few hours I managed to drive it into the sea and wreck it. I can't be trusted with cars.

:lol: Keep on doing missions and I'm sure you'll get cash in no time. Annoying thing is getting killed in stupid ways and losing money.

I've managed to destroy my car completely three times now. Earlier today I called the insurance for a new one, and within a few hours I managed to drive it into the sea and wreck it. I can't be trusted with cars.

Mines been destroyed 3 times, once when I rolled it, once when I landed water and a third time when a crew member picked it up from insurers and totalled it

Mines been destroyed 3 times, once when I rolled it, once when I landed water and a third time when a crew member picked it up from insurers and totalled it

One of mine was destroyed just because I left it in the impound too long (went driving around doing missions/robbing stores with Makki for ages).

And one time Arruda was in the hairdressers for ages, so I took his car (I presume it was his car) and drove it for a couple of blocks (did no damage to it).

You're making me sound like a metrosexual. I was having lunch!

:lol:

Good to know - so no getaway jobs for you!

2150 RP for the golf game, not too shabby.

Loaded it up, my guy is still there. Trying to join crew members.

Very close, but you held the lead well from the start, gg.