Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got a friend request from wedge and only just realised it doesn't say Potato.

Playing S&S with you guys has turned me into a sniping demon. It was just me versus 4 players the whole time.

b8JQXQG.jpg

HB has responded and said he's not sure if he'll be on or not. Both he and his GF have the day off. If they're not doing anything in the evening he'll be on

Ditched the suit for something more practical. Ready to heist it up.

jGsIyuQ.jpg

Overly protective security guard, fat guy, Carlos Valderrama, shit lawyer, Fantastic Mr Fox, James Bond.

Um...

Insurgent Pick-up: $1,350,000
Hydra: $3,000,000
Insurgent: $675,000
Valkyrie: $2,850,000
Technical: $950,000
Mule 3: $32,500
Boxvile: $45,000
Savage: $1,950,000
Mesa 3 (Merry Weather Jeep): $87,000
Prison Bus: $550,000
Casco: $750,000
Lectro: $680,000
Dinghy 3: $125,000
Vapid Guardin: $375,000
Dinka Enduro: $48,000
Gang Burrito: $65,000
Karin Kuruma: $95,000
Armored Karin Kuruma: $525,000

Ouch!!!

Forget that $8m thing...if you want to buy all the vehicles it will set you back around $14m :lol:

Last edited:
Only the mesa is in war stock atm. Prob unlocks as you go along. Getting a load of random invites for heists! They can fcuk off!!

Cant wait to see what the servers are like in 15 hours :/

It took less than an hour to download. It seemed to stop a couple of times, but if you pause and then resume the download, it gets moving again.

Download it later. Get us all on time then decide on teams once we are all in a lobby.

My update is starting now, says it should be about 12 minutes, will be on from about half 6 tonight depending on work because I am handing my notice in today.

:lol: I'm not quitting my job or my wife but I will be on tonight about 6...You lot need to get your gta/life balance sorted.

At this point, is it ? Is it really ?
I can see now, you're gonna be the guy on the heist who is too emotionally involved and ends up putting us all in needless danger because of it at which point one of us get a killed, leaving you with a lot of money but a life of guilt.

So what do I do? Who do I play with. What time do I go online?

Tell me these things.
- Relax for a start. Have a cup of tea.
- Play with yourself. That's generally what I do on my days off.
- Straight away, it's always worth finding a good video to help aid playing with yourself.

Mines been downloading since whenever, got another 1.3GB to go. If people are on at 6 then I'll be on then.

- Relax for a start. Have a cup of tea.
- Play with yourself. That's generally what I do on my days off.
- Straight away, it's always worth finding a good video to help aid playing with yourself.
This isn't helpful. I've completed this list already