Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
My daily objectives are pretty easy for today:
  • Complete contact mission (done)
  • Kill someone while off the radar
  • Play a match of Tennis

Mine were:

• Deathmatch
  • Use some Bull Shark Testosterone
  • Call Lester to have the cops turn a blind eye, then cause mayhem
For that I received $25k! Not bad at all!

What I like a lot is that after you've done a job, the first page (only two pages now) is filled with all of the same type as the job you've just done.

Yep - me & Stoney did a mission, and then had 6 missions to choose from afterwards (one of which was random mission).

Much better than the old system.

Yeah it's not explained very well - the key is not pushing R2 down too much.

My problem was I was pushing forward too quick and then pressing R2. Realised after a bit that you do R2 and then push forward slowly and you don't really overheat then.

Daily Objectives are great as they encourage you to try new things. I thrashed the person I was playing at tennis but unfortunately got no cash for that

Anyone else get a message from Lester saying they're revamping your apartment? Is it a heist room I'm guessing?

Same as long as it's a team with you guys I don't care who's on it.

Everyone should hopefully get a chance to play. Might be a disappointed newbie or two but it really does depend on how many show up for tonight. We'll sort things out then. It's something that isn't straight forward to organise before then

Be on in about 90 mins. Will be calling on one of you to help us out with this 2 player tutorial thing.

Be on in about 90 mins. Will be calling on one of you to help us out with this 2 player tutorial thing.

I should be on then - so am happy to do it unless someone hasn't done it yet.

Have to do some of that work stuff first...

How long does this tutorial take? Who is free at half 6-7 to do it with me?

Why am I eating lunch this late and discussing GTA heists?

Me and Parmo done two setups and taken us 40 minutes but Parmo had a glitch and had to restart. So we're waiting to do the actual heist.

bGD0Wel.jpg

Gonna redo that tutorial heist with a random to kill the time before the rest of you come on later.

Might be mean and not give him a cut.