Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
And apparently gloves can be worn with anything now too?

I've got three hours left on my download so won't be able to play until I come back from the dentist

There is a two player set up heist you numpties. You need to finish it to be able to host the actual 4 player heists.

Get it done asap.

@Stobzilla apologies for joking. Damn.

Yep - the first heist is basically a tutorial - so two setup missions.

Once this is completed, then you will be able to do the full 4 player heists - which we will do this eve as a crew.

wHrLz06s_UGHCVnVf5d3Uw_0_0.jpg

2zsEJNrDTkudJViUCSeDJw_0_0.jpg

ECZoNw21UkGO6FuJfpIZbg_0_0.jpg

Do you recommend using that over a Buffalo S for heists? Not that I've got the cash for it anyway

For each sub-mission of a heist you can choose your vehicle on the mission select screen which is cool. For heist I did with Stoney we both used our Zentorno's.

If you were to have 4, then it makes sense to have one car - in which case the Buffalo would work. The Karuma has more armor - not so much to protect the car itself, but it give more protection for the people inside from being shot. It's also 4 seater, so I would say it is better than the Buffalo. It's also quite a bit quicker I think.

I took a couple of screengrabs from the first mission, but won't post them here so as to not spoil anything.

But have to say it was quality. Really sets the tone well and immerses you in it - feels much more intense than the contact missions!

Can't wait to see what the 'proper' heists are like tonight!

Just come back from the dentist and will probably start the two player heist in a few mins if anyone wants to help (had my PS4 on downloading the update while I was out, so only just seen the party invite now Stobz)

https://support.rockstargames.com/h...e-Update-1-21-PS3-Xbox-360-1-07-PS4-Xbox-One-

They've knocked it out the park on this one.

On route home now, anyone up for this 2 player dealy?

@Solius might be as it looks like he's just got on

No worries @Damien . What was your take eventually ?

Can't remember to be honest. Maybe around $150kish. Got the full $90k for my portion then there was a bonus for something... I'm not much use

What I like a lot is that after you've done a job, the first page (only two pages now) is filled with all of the same type as the job you've just done.