Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Be nice if we can get hb and a few others on it so nobody misses out. Could we do 3 teams of 3 and get a randomer on each team?

At some point there are going to be 2 teams - even if done at random.

There isn't a good way of fitting 9 into 8.

Yeah of course one person will have to miss out. I just think if somebody should it should be random rather than chosen, because of course, I would also like to play with you lot first night.

Times like these it's a shame about the crew divide where some left to join another one, and people like Arruda who can't afford a PS4 at this moment in time.

Screw it, I'll sit it out, I'll just play at later in the week.

Just checked an they is no update unfortunately.

No idea what to do with this numbers problem, I'll be on for the first heist an that will be it. Won't have time to do it multiple times as got work Wednesday morning.

@DatIrishFella @Laidback Levo @swooshboy @Duffy @Big-Red @Damien @NotoriousISSY @One Night Only

Are the teams settled then? Because this means I'm missing out. Now obviously if I come in it's going to be at the expense of someone else so I'm just wondering if we draw straws or if these are the final teams?

You won't miss out, everyone isn't going to be on every night all night, I mean I'm on 6am-2pm shift this week so I'll be able to have early starts if anyone else is available.

I can't play tomorrow but I'm up for playing the heists at some point. If you need someone for a team let me know. :)

You won't miss out, everyone isn't going to be on every night all night, I mean I'm on 6am-2pm shift this week so I'll be able to have early starts if anyone else is available.

And Issy said he won't be available on Wednesday. It'll be near impossible to have fixed teams anyway so there'll be a lot of changing around.

Right so we are close to 3 teams now...hb? Kostur? MancMagic?

Even if we fill up the third team with newbies I'd still prefer to play with us main lot tbh.

Personally, I want to play the heists with the same people that I've been playing GTA with for the past year and a bit. There were long periods when there was only ever around for of us on most nights.

That might not be fair to someone in the newbies, but it's what I've been looking forward to heists the most for.

We have 9 who want to play tomorrow, with only 8 slots. Issy has already said he can't play the following eve, so then maybe we'll have 8 slots.

Since my suggestion of having those who have played the longest is not apparently accepted, then you 8 play and I will try and join at a later time.

Personally, I want to play the heists with the same people that I've been playing GTA with for the past year and a bit. There were long periods when there was only ever around for of us on most nights.

That might not be fair to someone in the newbies, but it's what I've been looking forward to heists the most for.

We have 9 who want to play tomorrow, with only 8 slots. Issy has already said he can't play the following eve, so then maybe we'll have 8 slots.

Since my suggestion of having those who have played the longest is not apparently accepted, then you 8 play and I will try and join at a later time.

I think what we just mentioned seems a good idea.

Each team would be 3 regulars + 1 newbie.

I guess we'll just wait to see who's online tomorrow, invite everyone to a session and figure it out from there.

Seems little point in trying to plan teams.

Could someone who can post in the newbies ask them to add their psn's if they are up for joining heists?

I guess we'll just wait to see who's online tomorrow, invite everyone to a session and figure it out from there.

Seems little point in trying to plan teams.

Could someone who can post in the newbies ask them to add their psn's if they are up for joining heists?

I did do. Only two replies so far. One from an Xbox360 player and the other from WELSH_WONDER_11 (PSN: Wedge_The_Pato)

Cool - if we get two more on PS4 then cool.

If not then no closer to teams.
Yeah, also we don't know about HB or MancMagic. Also did someone called Glen or something say he was up for it before?

Heist Launch

Available - Big-Red, Damien1990UK, Duffy, IAmStoney, Levo956, NotoriousISSY, parmobomer, Solius, swooshboy, Wedge_The_Pato

Unavailable - JTW95

Heist Launch

Available - Big-Red, Damien1990UK, Duffy, IAmStoney, Levo956, NotoriousISSY, parmobomer, Solius, swooshboy, Wedge_The_Pato

Unavailable - JTW95
If we are doing PSN's just change mine to thechrisduffy.

I might not get on for Heists til Wed night actually lads.