Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think parties of 4 can work, as long as were not just chatting all the time. If were set on the mission then we should be fine really, in regards to the extra bonuses and such...I think we should just be content with trying them all out first before working out challenges. Also gives everyone a chance to play as well so if someone is left out of a group there not waiting ages for a chance.

Fair enough :)

If were going on who has played the most and longest, then it seems Solius will be the one to be dropped at this point?

Prospective teams for Tuesday...

Team 1 - Levo956, IAmStoney, NotoriusISSY, Damien1990UK

Team 2 - swooshboy, Big-Red, Duffy, parmobomer

Everyone content with those?

Read this somewhere - was not aware of it:

If you need to instantly heal fast, you can simply hug your back against a wall in cover mode, and select all the assorted snacks you have in your inventory to heal up your bar instantly rather than watching your player consume it slowly.

Another easy method to heal anywhere without the need of a wall is to aim down your sights on your weapon, and bring up your inventory snack menu and select all the snacks quickly to instantly recover your health bar.

I obviously knew you can heal using snacks, but the methods above lose the animation for each, so you can instantly replenish health.

Prospective teams for Tuesday...

Team 1 - Levo956, IAmStoney, NotoriusISSY, Damien1990UK

Team 2 - swooshboy, Big-Red, Duffy, parmobomer

Everyone content with those?

Am fine with that - or any combination.

Also happy to host the heist.

Think if we both host the first one as we've got the most money.

[looks at shopping list of new vehicles...]

whistling.gif

:lol: I need to have a proper look at them really, nothing stands out at the moment.

Read this somewhere - was not aware of it:

I obviously knew you can heal using snacks, but the methods above lose the animation for each, so you can instantly replenish health.

You're having a larf, surely!

Not only did Issy mention that a page back I constantly tell ye when we're playing. Just goes to show how you lot tune out when I'm giving sound advice. "Oh Stoney's jabbering on, time to tune out".

Happy with the teams. Also in terms of communication, can we not have a full party going to check into, then when we move to the heists change our settings to game audio, then we can drop in and out.

Tbh this will only be for the main heist as I'm sure party chat won't be a problem when we are doing the set up mission? That may be better in that we can tell one another what we are doing and keep each other up to date.

You're having a larf, surely!

Not only did Issy mention that a page back I constantly tell ye when we're playing. Just goes to show how you lot tune out when I'm giving sound advice. "Oh Stoney's jabbering on, time to tune out".
:boring:
Sorry, I tuned out there...what did you say?

;)

I didn't realise that you could bypass the animation no.

Oops...wonder what else I've missed...

Happy with the teams. Also in terms of communication, can we not have a full party going to check into, then when we move to the heists change our settings to game audio, then we can drop in and out.

Tbh this will only be for the main heist as I'm sure party chat won't be a problem when we are doing the set up mission? That may be better in that we can tell one another what we are doing and keep each other up to date.

Yeah I agree.

They were on a thread on reddit but can't find it now...

EDIT - did you mean the original link, or my post?

Haven't seen any prices yet - aside from the fact that the combined total is prob $8m.

The link, just wanted to see if they was any more information apart from the pictures.

So are the two teams going to be doing the same heist at the same time or are me found different heists?

What I may try is ringing one of team 1 when I know they're on the heist. There you are, sneaking through a corridoor, trying to stay quiet and ***Duffy calling***.

Heists seem to have gone live for some. Anybody wanna check?

So are the two teams going to be doing the same heist at the same time or are me found different heists?

What I may try is ringing one of team 1 when I know they're on the heist. There you are, sneaking through a corridoor, trying to stay quiet and ***Duffy calling***.

:lol:

I assume we will be working through them at a similar pace.

4.8gb update, Jesus Christ. Going to have to leech of my mates Internet to download that.

Yeah, may get on as early as possible in the afternoon and get it downloading so it's good to go tomorrow night.

I'll have a check if it's released when I get in, won't be till around 4 tbough.

Will be working from home tomorrow, so will see how long it takes to download and when it is released - should be about 10/11 UK time

Is that the decided teams though or are we still going to do that?

Will MancMagic, HB, Kostur (lolz) not be up for it?

How about Mad Matt, Black Santa or that woman beast who did tha LTS with us.