Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has anyone else not just had their character deleted but also been kicked from the crew? Just made me send another invitation. What a load of shite.

mufcmcrae?

That's the one. Was I definitely removed from the crew then? :S

I'm not sure, I can see the invite, but can't accept it, and your profile says you're in it.

I joined a crew game. The first race didn't even load so I ran off and stole a car and now there's a message on the bottom of the screen saying "go to race trigger."

I can't seem to join crew games. Getting a message "Can't find any compatible crew games", does that just mean no-one is on?

Still can't get past either the waiting for players or loading session screens for the first tutorial race.... How long did most people wait for that? I gave it a few minutes every time, but that's it.

I can't seem to join crew games. Getting a message "Can't find any compatible crew games", does that just mean no-one is on?
I can see you we are in the same session.

edit: I got out of my car to say hi to shane and he jumped in it done a few doughnuts and split.

Few pics from that last session (played it for over three hours with no issues).

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Think that was Markozindovic and another Redcafe member called Erswin. Might be wrong. Think there's a glitch emblems on the shirts too. Mine disappeared and reverted to a white t-shirt after a while.

0_0.jpg

Enjoying the sights :nervous:.

0_0.jpg

One from the single player that made me laugh :lol:.

Nice touch with the dark green t-shirt.

Things were fine for me tonight. Didn't have to reset my character. I was a bit worried at one point as everything froze so I had to hard reset, but everything was how I left it.

On rank 9 now.

Won't let me join a session with anyone from the crew on PS3. Anyone who's on now add Heffo001 and I'll try that way.

Good to see you on there last night!

I didn't have a headset so wasn't able to chat so kinda hard to communicate!

Have no idea why it kept throwing you out of my car...I had set it to allow crew and friends. Strange.

Can anyone else see their online player stats on the social club website? Mine shows the stats for the 3 SP characters, but just says coming soon for the online space.

Curious as to whether this is tied to it remembering your online character or not.

Last question for now - has anyone managed to put their custom licence plates on their personal car online?

Can anyone else see their online player stats on the social club website? Mine shows the stats for the 3 SP characters, but just says coming soon for the online space.

Curious as to whether this is tied to it remembering your online character or not.
Same for me, I think that's the only part that's still not working for me as well as taking pics. Reckon it'll be ironed out in a few days.

That's the one. Was I definitely removed from the crew then? :S

After your stunt with me I'm not surprised ;)

Had just started, just done the race mission and up he rolls getting us 3* rating holding up a petrol station! I lost most of my starting money too after you whacked me in the storage container. For shame.

Finally finished the single player story last night so now I can really begin to do some online mode in earnest. Out of interest how much money did your chars have at the end of the story before doing any of the assassination mission? (If you did what I have done and saved those till last to maximise profit)

I think an update has just been released, I hope it improves some of the online issues.

Appears there's a patch available this morning.

Hopefully will resolve a few issues. Going have a attempt to login.

Will be on this a little later, hoping it may let me join some crew members today.

Will be on this a little later, hoping it may let me join some crew members today.

Well with this new patch I got in for the first time. Although a lot on here were saying they got online during the day yesterday.

Good to see you on there last night!

I didn't have a headset so wasn't able to chat so kinda hard to communicate!

Have no idea why it kept throwing you out of my car...I had set it to allow crew and friends. Strange.

I haven't got a headset either. Didn't have a notion what to do without being able to communicate.

The deathmatch thing was fairly crap with 3 of us so I left, but then it kicked me from that server altogether and I couldn't get back in with crew members or friends. We should have just held up some stores to make a bit of cash.

Finally got in. Hasn't made a great first impression to be fair. I keep getting put into 1 v 2 matches so I've died a lot. I get killed before I even spot the player and sometimes by the time I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, the game's long gone. Who the feck is the businessman? By the time I realised what was going on the other guy had a massive head start on me and there was no way I could catch up.

And I've spent way too much time watching countdown timers and loading screens.

Finally got in. Hasn't made a great first impression to be fair. I keep getting put into 1 v 2 matches so I've died a lot. I get killed before I even spot the player and sometimes by the time I figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, the game's long gone. Who the feck is the businessman? By the time I realised what was going on the other guy had a massive head start on me and there was no way I could catch up.

And I've spent way too much time watching countdown timers and loading screens.

You do know that there is a free roam option where you go around holding up stores, doing heists and generally causing a bit of mayhem?

You do know that there is a free roam option where you go around holding up stores, doing heists and generally causing a bit of mayhem?

How do you do heists? I dunno, pointing guns at store owners gets old pretty soon.

I haven't got a headset either. Didn't have a notion what to do without being able to communicate.

The deathmatch thing was fairly crap with 3 of us so I left, but then it kicked me from that server altogether and I couldn't get back in with crew members or friends. We should have just held up some stores to make a bit of cash.

Yep - will use my headset next time!

Trying to communicate via text didn't exactly work either!!

I think the problem with the car is that it was set to Crew & Friends, but I think the Social Club servers were screwed so it probably wasn't recognizing crews.

Few pics from that last session (played it for over three hours with no issues).

0_0.jpg

That was me in the green, flying around killing random people was good fun, it was my fault we failed the mission though cause after we killed all the targets. I shot the gas tank on the roof beside the RV just to blow it up but it blew everything around it up.

So tonight when I go online there should be peeps from the crew and not complete randoms? This sounds good.

If there is any space or anything, you can add me, playstation3 : AdZzUtd

Just bought some clothes then some cnut shot me as I left the store.

Someone tried to kill me (with a semi) while I was robbing a store, had to deal with her and the bloody shopkeeper... nearly died and didn't get any money either.

I'm scared to play incase I earn loads of money and then lose my character.