Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
66hrs worth of races (or 1100 or so races), over 600 hrs of playtime since Oct.2013 ..... :nervous: I've also spent over $55m. Got'damn.

$16.4m earned, $11.4m spent.......$5m to spend on 10th March!

over 700 hours played across SP & MP on PS3 & PS4 since October 2013.....

:nervous: indeed...

Has to be said, even taking into account buying the game twice (across gen)...that is fantastic value for money!!! That's the mindset I'm clinging to!

I will also say, that the time takes into account all the time the game has been turned on - so it has not all been actual playing. Am clinging onto that too.

Interesting stat:

total number of races = 616
total number of times spun out by Solius & Issy = 698
only joking!!

Whats everyones PSN names? Ill start sending out some friend requests.

fecks sake trying to test this rooftop sniper LTS but the dumbass AI won't come out of their cover for me to shoot them so that I can complete the test.

F*cking shite. Oh well, can't make that then. The buildings were ideal as well.

I was just pretending that I suck tonight so next time we play I will blow you all away with how amazing I am.

I tried to do a Mission Impossible to follow one of you f*ckers.

I was doing so well at Snipers vs Stunters, that they made me play with a handicap...

LdzRSEz.jpg

Am going to have a go creating a LTS / Deathmatch in the subway over the weekend. Think if one team starts on street level, and the other in the tunnel, then there should be some good choke points around the escalators etc. I like the fact with LTS that you have to be a bit more tactical / careful, but not sure if the rounds will be over too quickly.

Will let you know how it goes...

Am going to have a go creating a LTS / Deathmatch in the subway over the weekend. Think if one team starts on street level, and the other in the tunnel, then there should be some good choke points around the escalators etc. I like the fact with LTS that you have to be a bit more tactical / careful, but not sure if the rounds will be over too quickly.

Will let you know how it goes...
That could be good...reckon the prison would be pretty good too...plus the airport.

That could be good...reckon the prison would be pretty good too...plus the airport.

Prison's a good shout - not sure if the airport is too open?

I like the idea of the action taking place on different levels (literal, not metaphorical...).