Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Monopoly isn't real life.
staf.gif

Any chance I can get in on this crew now I have finally got a PS4?

I have sent a request to join.

Any chance I can get in on this crew now I have finally got a PS4?

I have sent a request to join.
Yep - have added you to the crew and sent you a friend request on PSN.

Will be good if the usual suspects add you as well - we usually use partychat to chat during the game (although that may have to change with heists...otherwise you will be hearing what other groups are doing!).

There's usually a few / load of us on most evenings - we create an invite only sessions and then do missions, races, etc or screw around in free roam. So if you're online just message someone on PSN or on here for an invite.

Yep - have added you to the crew and sent you a friend request on PSN.

Will be good if the usual suspects add you as well - we usually use partychat to chat during the game (although that may have to change with heists...otherwise you will be hearing what other groups are doing!).

There's usually a few / load of us on most evenings - we create an invite only sessions and then do missions, races, etc or screw around in free roam. So if you're online just message someone on PSN or on here for an invite.

Just accepted it. My guy is completely useless since I made the mistake of transferring my online character from 360 to the Xbox One so I had to make a new one for PS.

But I have just hit rank 15 and I am on the rise! :lol:

Just accepted it. My guy is completely useless since I made the mistake of transferring my online character from 360 to the Xbox One so I had to make a new one for PS.

But I have just hit rank 15 and I am on the rise! :lol:

:lol: What rank were you on the Xbox?

I want to keep building funds for new vehicles / planes / helicopters / clothing that will be released with heists - as do most of the others, so you'll be able to level up and build funds fairly quickly.

:lol: What rank were you on the Xbox?

I want to keep building funds for new vehicles / planes / helicopters / clothing that will be released with heists - as do most of the others, so you'll be able to level up and build funds fairly quickly.

I was getting near to 60 on Xbox I think.

I'll take a leaf out of your book though and save as much money as I can for Heists.

The heists should pay pretty well, so in one sense there's not a huge need to save money. But personally I know I will want to buy things as soon as they are available - plus it sounds like someone has to front up the initial money for a heist...so not sure how much that will cost - and what happens to it if you fail a heist!

I should be on this eve around 9:30 / 10:00. Think I will try to get some missions done. Since there has been more than a mission-full of us on recently each eve, then happy to do missions while others are racing etc. So if anyone particularly wants to do missions, then give us a shout :)

Oh, and need @DatIrishFella + 2 more to do Pickup Sticks ;)

Last edited:
There's always Judging the Jury for 8

True.

The downside to that is that I hate that mission! :lol:

I think it was Duffy last night who said we should try and find more LTS etc and I agree. The problem is there is so much shite out there - and Stoney seems to find most of it!!

I'll have a look at some of the more recent, popular fan made LTS matches.

I think a rooftop sniper one would be good but not sure if it would let me spawn two teams on opposing rooftops, or even rooftops in general.

I'll do it on the IAA and FIB buildings as they're fairly close to one another, and don't give a huge advantage to either team (like with mazebank and the construction tower... although they're close the people on maze bank have the advantage)

Can't get it to work on the FIB and IAA buildings. Will have to find some other buildings which are fairly close to one another, same height etc.

Wonder if we could use the buildings that are being constructed - they would work really well with regard to providing cover on different levels...

66hrs worth of races (or 1100 or so races), over 600 hrs of playtime since Oct.2013 ..... :nervous: I've also spent over $55m. Got'damn.

Bounties placed on others - 5
Bounties placed on you - 391