Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prison's a good shout - not sure if the airport is too open?

I like the idea of the action taking place on different levels (literal, not metaphorical...).
Maybe the multi storey car park at the airport?

A multi-storey would be a cool place for a defend & attack type of game - not sure if you could create that style.
Almost like the one we did last night, more of a versus mission, capture the flag style, with the flag being guarded by numerous people. May be created as a capture rather than lts. Maybe have the flag in the middle on top of a high stack of containers, one team either side, you have to get up the stack, collect the flag and make it home to score a point.

Almost like the one we did last night, more of a versus mission, capture the flag style, with the flag being guarded by numerous people. May be created as a capture rather than lts. Maybe have the flag in the middle on top of a high stack of containers, one team either side, you have to get up the stack, collect the flag and make it home to score a point.

Good ideas - think I need to look at the different game modes - I haven't played that many of those types of missions, so need to see which would work best.

I'm creating a playlist, with everything created by me.
giphy.gif

Creating about 8 or 9 new ones from scratch. You'll like at least 2 of them hopefully.
Works well - I need to have at least 18% enjoyment from my gaming experience or I don't feel rewarded enough.

I'm actually putting a bit of thought into these and making them simple enough too. The race I just finished has no random props in the road, quite proud of myself.

My game keeps crashing when I go to test or publish though so make sure you save often while making, @DatIrishFella

I will try and put one together later. Am going to be watching a few of the new House of Cards this eve with the missus, but might get online afterwards - either playing online or creating something.

I made a sniper v sniper, IAA building and the FIB building. A few surprises on the map. And on the ground ......... :devil:

Cool!

Is this going to be like the Snipers vs Bikes again...

"Oh look, I just found some grenades that no one else knew was there..."

;)

Cool!

Is this going to be like the Snipers vs Bikes again...

"Oh look, I just found some grenades that no one else knew was there..."

;)

There is a couple of "items" on the map but they're in exposed areas. One of them leads, should you survive the trip, to a winged mechanical object that can be used to great effect. The other launches small projectiles and can cause widespread damage.

There is a couple of "items" on the map but they're in exposed areas. One of them leads, should you survive the trip, to a winged mechanical object that can be used to great effect. The other launches small projectiles and can cause widespread damage.

Cool - can I be on your team?

I've made 5 very different jobs. Gonna make a few more tomorrow and should be able to do a playlist with them either tomorrow night or Monday if everyone is on.

I've made 5 very different jobs. Gonna make a few more tomorrow and should be able to do a playlist with them either tomorrow night or Monday if everyone is on.

Cool - def up for that!

Will have mine ready for tomorrow eve - then we can play through everyones.

Am online so send us a party invite. Am in a invite session -so can either join Meir I'll join whoever.

I found an exploit which I need to sort out. Why didn't you follow me Bred so you could find out where the copter was?! But yeah that wasn't bad... needs a few adjustments and will be better with more