Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah the bike one is naff, most of the time the bike can't actually get up on the platform.

Should make our own versions of snipers and stunters*

*Issy, Stoney and Solius not allowed to make one
What would you (or anyone else) change / add?

Me and @DatIrishFella killing a mugger then bringing him along for the ride (@Damien ruining it as per)...

...and Stoney bringing us all along for the ride...

Last edited:
Solius is the worst when he plays. I only really go for Stoney because I enjoy being called a scumbag.

No way! I rarely evert start it. Sometimes I run someone over because it's hard to resist but you and Levo are the worst.

I've got the name of a girl in my GTA phone. I went to the club on this night while everyone else was going all over the place causing destruction and wooed a lady. She comes to the apartment when I call her and gives me a dance.

The same girl?!? Ooooooooh it's on!

DB10FD4C7B399196CD1308E8A3E8C64D.jpg

Someone's mic is really really quiet. Dunno if it's just me.

@Laidback Levo, the only reason I jump off is because you and the rest of the "team" kept trying to run me over and kill me - and in Sol's case he was successful. What's the point in playing when your teammates are trying to kill you? Eh?

@Laidback Levo, the only reason I jump off is because you and the rest of the "team" kept trying to run me over and kill me - and in Sol's case he was successful. What's the point in playing when your teammates are trying to kill you? Eh?

You got run over by me because you ran in front of the ramp :lol:

Also we tried to kill you because you just sat there not doing anything.

You got run over by me because you ran in front of the ramp :lol:

I was running to cover trying to avoid being sniped. I was in my car and fell so first I went under the main platform. Alas my car went on fire due to being sniped by those on top and blew up every single car under the platform. I phoned Lester and went off the radar so I could attempt to go back to 'base' without being sniped... ended up being ran over by you.

Also we tried to kill you because you just sat there not doing anything.

I had to do something.. I apologise for not doing anything for a few secs, but I was listening out of the corner of my ears and when Levo callously said about running me over and killing me I went into the car... once I was done with what I was doing (which'd literally take a couple of mins) I'd be back into the action, but no, Levo decided to be a cock.

I was running to cover trying to avoid being sniped. I was in my car and fell so first I went under the main platform. Alas my car went on fire due to being sniped by those on top and blew up every single car under the platform. I phoned Lester and went off the radar so I could attempt to go back to 'base' without being sniped... ended up being ran over by you.

I had to do something.. I apologise for not doing anything for a few secs, but I was listening out of the corner of my ears and when Levo callously said about running me over and killing me I went into the car... once I was done with what I was doing (which'd literally take a couple of mins) I'd be back into the action, but no, Levo decided to be a cock.
I didn't even kill you :lol: Just brought up the suggestion.