Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Low blow. Still, at least your life is going well
Re-reading that, if someone close to you has passed recently I wasn't aware and I apologize for any offense mate, you know I'm not a dick, just going along with the joke.

Bolingbroke Snipers v1.0.1
- Replaced all Snipers with Heavy Snipers by request
- Fixed an exploit which allowed easy access to the Buzzard

Any other ideas/requests post here (only from those who played, so Stoney, Stobz, swoosh and Bred).

What I can say is that you've not experienced half of what the game has to offer, like on the second go when you found the Liberators. There's little surprises like that dotted around.

Re-reading that, if someone close to you has passed recently I wasn't aware and I apologize for any offense mate, you know I'm not a dick, just going along with the joke.

No worries :)

I created a deathmatch but haven't tested it yet.

I wanted to have it set underground in the subway, but it wouldn't let me put the spawn points for team 2 underground...which is annoying so not sure how to get around that.

I will test it later when online, then would be good to test it later this eve.

Will be watching some House of Cards again first!!

If you don't set respawn points do players just respawn close to where they died?

I can't die in testing so I can't find out. Does anyone know?

If you don't set respawn points do players just respawn close to where they died?

I can't die in testing so I can't find out. Does anyone know?
No idea - not sure how the re spawn points work. Will see when I test mine.

You can't see when you test because you can't die in testing.

I've finished my playlist. 9 jobs all created by me in the past two days. They are decent, I promise.

Some of them are simple and took about 5 minutes. Others are more detailed and took a bit longer.

Gonna go off for about 10 mins to watch our game on motd and then be back on.

B--GC82W8AEnWk9.jpg:large

Sorry @swooshboy I had to make you crash because I need to win an air race to unlock the last few colours in the mod shop.

Absolute clusterfeck...but one of the funniest moments I have had on GTA :lol::lol:

We had been taking the piss out of @DatIrishFella about his upcoming LTS map that he had created...but he was fairly adamant that it was going to be several steps up from the usual dross he manages to piece together and call a playlist.

But the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so we were going to try it with an open mind.

But this is how it began...