Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only just found out you can call the mechanic and have him drop off one of your vehicles.

My ever so slight reverse to evade Levo. Made me chuckle.

XMGVPAOT20yjymWEjZAgGw_0_0.jpg

This was during @DatIrishFella 's seemingly never-ending shopping trip. Clothes...hair...sure he would have done nails if he could.

I tend to lose patience with the whole 'dying/being killed as we are trying to set something up' lark.

Fecks sake, trying a mission with 2 randoms, it's insane, pick up some cash from a back alley which is swarming with cops, it's bullshit.

I tend to lose patience with the whole 'dying/being killed as we are trying to set something up' lark.

I set the bounty on you after you blew me up in the buzzard. Just as bad as the rest of us :p

I hope ye lot got me shaggin' your one in the parking lot on video and/or pictures? I forgot to. :(

Thankfully I didn't. Was bad enough seeing it live - I even saw your character twitch just before your lady of the night got off, then got off, then got offed. #thingsyouscantunsee

Fecks sake, trying a mission with 2 randoms, it's insane, pick up some cash from a back alley which is swarming with cops, it's bullshit.

Trying to do missions with randoms is usually a clusterfeck!

In saying that, if anyone had seen @DatIrishFella and my attempts at a couple of missions last night, then they would have had the same impression of us. Lowlight was probably us both managing to get our cars stuck on rocks in the middle of a mission and unable to move...

Trying to do missions with randoms is usually a clusterfeck!

In saying that, if anyone had seen @DatIrishFella and my attempts at a couple of missions last night, then they would have had the same impression of us. Lowlight was probably us both managing to get our cars stuck on rocks in the middle of a mission and unable to move...
Carried you two in that mission.

Did anyone record the bike race we did at the airport?

Was surprised to see the Akuma so much faster than the other bikes.

Did anyone record the bike race we did at the airport?

Was surprised to see the Akuma so much faster than the other bikes.

It's the best bike.

Always either Issy or Levo. Usually Issy.

It's the best bike.

Always either Issy or Levo. Usually Issy.

I thought it was considered better because of the handling, rather than the speed.

Although I guess that the distance we raced it was more about acceleration than top end speed.

I wish they would release the prices for the new vehicles - would be good to know how much to plan to spend.

Will try and get online later for missions / sniper vs stunters.

Think the snipers vs zentorno's is by far the best version. The planes would be good were it not for the ability to just crash and kill people (not sure how that could be avoided to be honest!), whereas the bikes need to be higher like the cars is.

@DatIrishFella - think we need to give the Pickup Sticks another go with a couple more people...as we proved we were incapable of doing it with just us two :lol:

Will try and get online later for missions / sniper vs stunters.

Think the snipers vs zentorno's is by far the best version. The planes would be good were it not for the ability to just crash and kill people (not sure how that could be avoided to be honest!), whereas the bikes need to be higher like the cars is.

@DatIrishFella - think we need to give the Pickup Sticks another go with a couple more people...as we proved we were incapable of doing it with just us two :lol:
Yeah I well an truly exploited the bikes, jumped off an went to run people over in a car. An then on the return leg just ran after Damien and stabbed him to death quickly followed by pummelling Sol into the ground.

Yeah the bike one is naff, most of the time the bike can't actually get up on the platform.

Should make our own versions of snipers and stunters*

*Issy, Stoney and Solius not allowed to make one