Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is all I've got from last night. No scoping @NotoriousISSY

Was going to upload more but my PS4 froze, then shut off. Was unresponsive for 10 minutes or so. Scary times!

I see we finally get a release date for heists, more time build the funds. And lol and the PC version being delayed again. What is going on with that?

Courtesy of HB.

zEHst1R.jpg

shB5Su5.jpg

tDrFwEy.jpg

(you'll have to ask him why the last two are rotated! :lol:)

GG Rockstar. Attention to detail is insane.

Will prob bust out my mic for Heists. We'll need communication.

Can't see them being 2 hours or more. Probably would be around 45 mins. Destiny Vault of Glass raid takes about an hour to an hour and a half and that has a crapload of stuff in.
Got to think of cut scenes as well though.

I thought it would be like a 4 person mission, meet at an apartment, talk through the plan, each gets a set task and they go off and do it, that takes 20 mins each (still in the same mission, then you all convene at a meet point and begin the actual heist, each having another specific task. So it'd be something like -

Stage 1 - 4 people join a heist. Roles are Driver, Gunman, Helicopter Pilot, Other. Plan how to do the heist in the apatment.

Stage 2 -
Driver - Has to dress up as a business man and go to purchase a sports car for cash from a car dealership. Stores car in safe place.
Gunman - Tasked with picking up Ammo and taking it to a storage point.
HP - Has to break into Merryweather base and steal a helicopter, faced with a bit of resistance.
O - Tasked with hacking into the computer system of the target, stealing codes.

Stage 3 -
Reconvene, get suited up ready for the heist.

Stage 4 -
Driver - Drops off Gunman and Other and drives to a designated spot for pick up.
Gunman & Other - Raid the target, take the cash and drop cash in Helicopter. Get in car which is used as decoy.
HP - Flies to designated spot and picks up the cash, flying it to drop of point as car is used as decoy.

Love how I'm the dead body in the left and still getting some hits in on Duffy as well.