Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want more difficult missions. Not sure if people played that hacked mission called FOS. The payout was $75k but the mission was great, impossible solo, it needed actual teamwork to finish it.

I want more difficult missions. Not sure if people played that hacked mission called FOS. The payout was $75k but the mission was great, impossible solo, it needed actual teamwork to finish it.

Never did that mission but like the sound of it.

Missions that demand cooperation would be very welcome! Not just ones made more difficult by more spawning bad guys, but rather where your efforts need to be coordinated.

Never did that mission but like the sound of it.

Missions that demand cooperation would be very welcome! Not just ones made more difficult by more spawning bad guys, but rather where your efforts need to be coordinated.

You'd spawn back no matter how many times you died. But you had a time limit, it was near impossible without a tank, only completed it once with 4 others with no tank involved.

Your buzzards would be RPG'd down by the AI fairly quickly. Great fun, hope Funmw2 makes another.

Sidenote: It had half the body of Niko Belic just floating around.

Not sure how legit these are - they were posted on twitter by the same person who posted the heist images.

B90tHezCcAUVZQl.jpg

B91K4DuCAAASlh9.jpg

These could be part of the dev tools for heists, but I'm thinking that a mission creator would work in a similar way - maybe that's on the horizon also?

The biggest challenge a mission creator would face, in my opinion, would be how it assessed the payment for completion. All the jobs you can currently create have their payments automatically determined - and am sure missions would be much the same. I assume that the number of enemies etc would partially determine this, so no doubt there will be numerous missions with loads of bad guys, while you spawn next to a minigun...

Anyway = here\s hoping we here something about heists today :drool:

Mission creator would be immense and would add plenty of longevity to the game.

I'd spend hours creating missions if I could, brilliant idea...this is starting to go places!

Can also see from that Twitter that we are getting free reign to furnish our apartments and one of the heists looks to be on a yacht.

Last edited:
Mission creator + add another location and you can charge me €50 for the game again.

I'd spend hours creating missions if I could, brilliant idea...this is starting to go places!

Can also see from that Twitter that we are getting free reign to furnish our apartments and one of the heists looks to be on a yacht.

Some people have said that the apartment thing is a fake - but obviously have no idea if this is the case.

When you think about the different missions, they are all relatively simple in concept - take x from a to c, etc. So having a creator would make perfect sense.

As for the yacht - would love for that and the aircraft carrier to make it to free roam as well. Would be cool to have a Last Team Standing / Deathmatch with one team on the aircraft carrier, the other attacking in boats, planes or helicopters...

Mission creator + add another location and you can charge me €50 for the game again.
I'd pay for an additional location.

Some people have said that the apartment thing is a fake - but obviously have no idea if this is the case.

When you think about the different missions, they are all relatively simple in concept - take x from a to c, etc. So having a creator would make perfect sense.

As for the yacht - would love for that and the aircraft carrier to make it to free roam as well. Would be cool to have a Last Team Standing / Deathmatch with one team on the aircraft carrier, the other attacking in boats, planes or helicopters...
I think even without mission creator there are huge possibilities, look at s vs s, maze bank, races etc. But mission creator would add huge amounts of possible aspects to the game.

IIRC updates are usually released at 10am GMT? Think we've missed it for today.

Yeah, me too. I am pretty sure they're considering this, they've said before that they were going to put a lot of emphasis on GTA Online and another location would be immense addition, I think they'd couple it with a story DLC though and retail it around 60% of a full price game. A bit like Episodes from Liberty City albeit in a different location. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking though, they must have another game on the cards for 2016 and probably GTA6 for 2018.

I'm surprised they have nothing in their schedule for 2015 though. I thought they'd release new Red Dead or Bully this year... They said in March last year that they'd release a game in this fiscal year but quite clearly they won't. EDIT: They meant GTA5 remaster.

Last edited:

I think even without mission creator there are huge possibilities, look at s vs s, maze bank, races etc. But mission creator would add huge amounts of possible aspects to the game.

Agree with both. I think the Last Team Standing modes have a lot of potential for creating defend / attack scenarios.
http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/GTAO_LTS_Creator_Guide.pdf

Yeah, me too. I am pretty sure they're considering this, they've said before that they were going to put a lot of emphasis on GTA Online and another location would be immense addition, I think they'd couple it with a story DLC though and retail it around 60% of a full price game. A bit like Episodes from Liberty City albeit in a different location. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking though, they must have another game on the cards for 2016 and probably GTA6 for 2018.

I'm surprised they have nothing in their schedule for 2015 though. I thought they'd release new Red Dead or Bully this year... They said in March last year that they'd release a game in this fiscal year but quite clearly they won't.

I also think that there will be additional locations at some point - although how they integrate it remains to be seen. They said that the reason they use shark cards, instead of charging for the updates / DLC is so as to not fragment the userbase. Not sure how they would achieve this with a new location.

It probably depends on just how much revenue they are getting from the cards. If it is enough, then I could see them adding another location for free - as it would subsequently drive more card sales.

If the revenue stream is not that fast-flowing, then I guess they will have to charge for it and then make it a separate mode, like the previous DLCs for GTA IV.

Last edited:
Yeah but with sweets, cigarettes and Stoney stumbling around drunk...Sure I got the video of it, will upload later.

Yeah but with sweets, cigarettes and Stoney stumbling around drunk...Sure I got the video of it, will upload later.

Think we should try some of the missions with the proviso that each of our characters drinks 10 pisswaters right before we start.

Titan of a Job could be good...or Landing Gear - trying to fly and land the planes :lol:

I need to upload the footage of the famous the Besra sniping on Duffy.

I could barely snipe a car to save my life but I get him flying a plane.

Online Heists
We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. We know it’s been a wait, and appreciate your patience. Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.

GTAV for PC
GTAV for PC will be arriving on April 14th at retail and as a digital download. Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC. As a gesture of thanks for your understanding, we will grant anyone who has pre-ordered the game an additional $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...tes-online-heists-coming-march-10-gtav-for-pc

"Other new features" may be the mission creator. 2 weeks waiting is fine by me.

Not too bad - couple of weeks to build done funds.

Am sure we'll get some more detailed info as to how they will work before then also.