Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man I didn't expect so many guys, I'm still green just so you know....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Still having cloud server issues. I can use a temp character apparently if you selected "don't save progress", how many of ye do it that way?

Gonna try get my head around the online, maybe do a few tutorial missions then crew up with you guys later...

Right, here is my deal. I'm not currently living at home and the place I'm staying at has a crap internet connection. I won't be home for another 3 weeks. I don't wanna miss out on any crew action, though but is there any point in me making a chatracter and going through all the stuff, if my connection isn't strong and GTA servers keeps messing up?

I mean, will it be a couple of weeks before the GTA online is running smoothly?

It seems to be running now, though with a few glitches. The glitches are becoming more infrequent though. I've been in a party with another three of my mates tonight, one couldn't do it. So you could say it's hit and miss but it is absolutely quality when you're on.

Any 360 lot gonna be on tonight? I'm LiamW16

Got signed out. And I was doing excellent driving

Eh, i've got an early start tomorrow anyways so best i don't hop back on. Will be on tomorrow evening though i think.

Yeah, we've got our get away driver for heists right here lads, Formula One shit. My loot though........ :(
Turns out it was the storm above my house. Bastard thing.

I don't think I got any money as i didn't lose police.

My option to join crew members has been greyed out, can request to join friends but that doesn't work either.

rcoobc, for some reason I cannot join crew members or friends atm, any chance ye could start a mission for 3+ people and invite me, see if that works?

Turns out it was the storm above my house. Bastard thing.

I don't think I got any money as i didn't lose police.

Sure.....watch out for this one, he's sneaky. And you killed the poor shopkeeper after he paid up, heartless bastard.

Sure.....watch out for this one, he's sneaky. And you killed the poor shopkeeper after he paid up, heartless bastard.

They always shoot me when I have my back turned.

Got my headset set up now. Oh yeah .

rcoobc, for some reason I cannot join crew members or friends atm, any chance ye could start a mission for 3+ people and invite me, see if that works?
I think I will have to do walkthrough again if I can get on

Some guys invited me to his appartment...downing whiskey