Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I caved and bought the Banshee - love it!

Was up to $5m...but now back down to $4.7m...

LvDEEoCap0esJ4Z5s_0xbw_0_0.jpg

3Enaf5Q9Fk2cG53PpW4Jzw_0_0.jpg

B_-t2v01l0Wqf50acOutwg_0_0.jpg

x9wrEBx-5EW0FDCjax-2Gg_0_0.jpg

jqszNKwgpky9aQrk9ZjE8A_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Working tonight. Got jury service next week though so will prob have some days off and early finishes. Hopefully Heists come out on Tues.

Working tonight. Got jury service next week though so will prob have some days off and early finishes. Hopefully Heists come out on Tues.

Just make sure you separate in your mind the evidence presented in the case and the events in GTA...

Still no news about heists. I'd expect them to make a big deal about it before hand so I'm guessing its not this week.

Still no news about heists. I'd expect them to make a big deal about it before hand so I'm guessing its not this week.

I still think it will be tomorrow that they are released - so if they were going to make an announcement, then would expect it to be later today.

Some of their updates / DLC has been announced and then launched, others have just been launched without a prior announcement on their newswire.

With heists, they have already done their announcement with the trailer - with the huge delays they have already faced, I don't expect them to do a big "one week until heists" type launch. No one is going to believe them until they are actually downloading the update anyway!

I saw this post regarding updates and announcements:

No. Updates don't always have a weeks notice. The current trend is otherwise.

Going backwards.
Festive Surprise- brief mention in ign article 2 days before (I know you said surprise updates don't count but I want to be comprehensive)
LTS- the night before
Flight School- 24hrs. With trailer
Independence Day- none
Hipster- none
That's 5 of 11 content updates

Right now a week in advance announcement would surely spell doom. It means they aren't done yet, R* thinks they'll be done by then and they have a whole week to F' things up.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/767309-sweat-jebus-im-speculating/page-4

Since they have said heists will be launched ahead of the PC release, then I would assume they would want to have time between the heist launch and the PC launch to fix bugs etc - given that pretty much every update from them has needed a fix of sorts.

So I caved and bought the Banshee - love it!

Was up to $5m...but now back down to $4.7m...

Heh, just saw this on the GTA Forums and was going to post on there that it looks like my Banshee. Great car.

I saw this post regarding updates and announcements:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/767309-sweat-jebus-im-speculating/page-4

Since they have said heists will be launched ahead of the PC release, then I would assume they would want to have time between the heist launch and the PC launch to fix bugs etc - given that pretty much every update from them has needed a fix of sorts.

Keep in mind R* said they will release news about heists as the release date approaches. According to FunMw2 the testing for heists should be completed by March. I wouldn't get my hopes up :(

Heh, just saw this on the GTA Forums and was going to post on there that it looks like my Banshee. Great car.

Keep in mind R* said they will release news about heists as the release date approaches. According to FunMw2 the testing for heists should be completed by March. I wouldn't get my hopes up :(

Logic agrees with you!

But still hopeful for tomorrow!

No sign of anything yet.

My prediction will be the Tuesday before the PC release.

No sign of anything yet.

My prediction will be the Tuesday before the PC release.

I reckon they will need to give themselves more time in between - as soon as it is launched on PC then there will be a huge spike in number of users.

Am sure there will also be things they have to fix / patch once heists are launched - no matter how much they test them they can't replicate the impacts of millions of users playing them at the same time.

So since tomorrow is looking unlikely, then think it will be next week - maybe with an announcement tomorrow.

Was thinking about the contact missions - it is a shame that they don't give you more info after the mission. The game tracks every action you do - shots fired, accuracy, headshots, etc - so it would be cool if you could view your results for the mission you just completed - both individual and overall.

Would be interesting in of itself, and you could use that to create additional challenges for yourselves, but would be even better if there were bonuses linked to your performance.

I know they have said this will be a compenent of heists, but no reason why they couldn't apply it to missions as well.