Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been killing a guy over and over for the past hour after he shot me once for no reason.

That was annoying. Got a tank, drove to the airport but the bit I usually use to drive through was blocked off for some reason. Went out of the tank to shoot the fence and ended up killing myself somehow?

Gotta say, that bit was epic Stoney. After I somehow went off and the tank span around, I got an achievement called Spinderella. Really wish I could have saved the video but my storage is full :(

Gotta say, that bit was epic Stoney. After I somehow went off and the tank span around, I got an achievement called Spinderella. Really wish I could have saved the video but my storage is full :(

There a way to delete those clips from the share bit? I must have loads.

Doing Los Santos Connection. Solius and swoosh the only two left living... Sol taking it very seriously:

B9wl36tIEAA9YEi.jpg:large

B9wl_mPIUAIxe_i.jpg:large

I was all prepared to kick some serious arse... had the tank at the airport ready, then Stoney decided to lift me up with his cargobob and put me on top of a building. Tried to get the tank off the building but it was locked in, so tried to jump off and died :(

Me taking out the other team in Sniper vs Stunters after my teammate bailed.

Me arriving to save the day at the end of a mission.

Kicking @DatIrishFella in the face through a flatbed truck.

Tempted to get myself a Merryweather Jeep again to be honest, wasn't sure whether they'd be removed with the rest of the vehicles.

Are you on PS4?

If so, then signup to the crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/redcafe

If you're online after the game then we'll invite you. Doing missions and races together is the quickest way to level up / unlock weapons and make money.

Should be getting this game soon. I want in..

Btw I am a noob among noobs. First GTA. Second sandbox game after sleeping dogs.

Need protection to level up however that works in this game.