Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you guys customise the vans using Charles?

Who is Charles?

:lol:

It's a shame you can't use that in races - you could have lots of fun exploring the countryside instead of racing in that.

I will say that it looks much better having the windows covered - is that a modification. or just the one you bought?

Modification. Love it. There's also an option to have a raised roof, but can't have both that and paneled sides which is stupid.

Who is Charles?

Modification. Love it. There's also an option to have a raised roof, but can't have both that and paneled sides which is stupid.

Oh, I just didn't think those vans were able to be customised. I remember people downloading something called 'Charles' that allowed players to customise non customisable vehicles.

Oh, I just didn't think those vans were able to be customised. I remember people downloading something called 'Charles' that allowed players to customise non customisable vehicles.

Ah, yeah, Youga is the name of the van. Can be bought for $16k from San Andreas Super Autos. Most customisable van I think.

I caved in and bought myself a van:

B9usAENIIAE32Zn.jpg:large

You couldn't buy some gloves or something ?

Been getting phonecalls from people at work today, there's been a meeting with all the bosses about me :lol:

I've also had a call about 20minutes ago from one of them asking me what the problems were, and asking if I'd go back if they change things. Also said they'd never allow anyone back on site after they walked off but I'm a great and hard worker, sensible and have a good head on my shoulders blah blah blah.

V nice!

One thing though, what the guy did to warrant the comment "and this prick comes along and does this." is pretty much exactly what you did to me when I was trying ot get my bike after one of the missions ;)

Yeah but I'm a prick.

Been getting phonecalls from people at work today, there's been a meeting with all the bosses about me :lol:

I've also had a call about 20minutes ago from one of them asking me what the problems were, and asking if I'd go back if they change things. Also said they'd never allow anyone back on site after they walked off but I'm a great and hard worker, sensible and have a good head on my shoulders blah blah blah.

What's happened here then ?

This.

What work is it you do?

Just a machine operator in a food factory :lol: They make it sound like I'm saving the world or something though. Although, you can lose loads of money with one wrong button press I suppose, also, I'm the only guy on my shift who can work a certain machine which is worth about a million quid and you can break it pretty easy.

Just a machine operator in a food factory :lol: They make it sound like I'm saving the world or something though. Although, you can lose loads of money with one wrong button press I suppose, also, I'm the only guy on my shift who can work a certain machine which is worth about a million quid and you can break it pretty easy.
work-work-work-wheres-the-work-button.jpg

Won't be on tonight, doing Valentines with the GF as at work tomorrow night. Probably won't be on properly until Monday now....sigh :(

Will be on tonight too - should be on from 8:30ish.

If people want to bump up their cash, then happy to do missions with them.
Will you set up invite session when you get on?