Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus christ, new blood an everyone's keen for some grooming.

You lot sicken me.

@MoBeats presume you're morris?

You've been invited now, so just accept it.

Yep, done. Gonna put the youngling to bed, shower, eat then I'm on, see you in a bit

:lol: yeah, it is a nippy wee bugger though as you've noticed. Don't think it's fully upgraded but might be wrong. I mainly focused on the aesthetics.
And the candy dispenser?

I noticed that one of you has the same apartment as me but a completely different layout. Do I need to buy the apartment again to get the new layout? That seems retarded.

Also I played this game online for about a month when it came out and then went travelling and didn't play it again until I bought it a few weeks ago, so I have so much less money than you lot.

I noticed that one of you has the same apartment as me but a completely different layout. Do I need to buy the apartment again to get the new layout? That seems retarded.

Also I played this game online for about a month when it came out and then went travelling and didn't play it again until I bought it a few weeks ago, so I have so much less money than you lot.
Was that mine? Can't remember what I did with mine, if it auto updated or whether I re-bought it. You'll be fine with money once we get into the heists.

@Solius you sure its not a diff apt in the same building?

Perhaps, but I remember looking at the properties on the phone to see if they'd released even better ones and the ones in eclipse towers said 'NOW WITH NEW LAYOUT' or something.

I think I have about 100k

Oh. I think I've got 300k. Should really save it up for a racecar or something, but I'll most likely spunk the money on customising this:

Youga-GTAV-Front.png

Think I have 4.6m at the mo...but once heists are out it won't take long to a) make money, and b) spend my cash on new shiny airplanes.

I'm hosting, starting up a mission to get ONO in

This happened earlier before you lot came on. Was trying to destroy my Elegy because I don't want that free piece of shit in my garage, and this prick comes along and does this. So after the cut is me going after him. I saw on the map he was at the train station and went to get my revenge. Note my awesome jump and roll into the train a few seconds before it leaves.

This happened earlier before you lot came on. Was trying to destroy my Elegy because I don't want that free piece of shit in my garage, and this prick comes along and does this. So after the cut is me going after him. I saw on the map he was at the train station and went to get my revenge. Note my awesome jump and roll into the train a few seconds before it leaves.

:lol: That's some nice work there, pretty perfect. Short revenge film.

V nice!

One thing though, what the guy did to warrant the comment "and this prick comes along and does this." is pretty much exactly what you did to me when I was trying ot get my bike after one of the missions ;)

Do you guys customise the vans using Charles?

Oh. I think I've got 300k. Should really save it up for a racecar or something, but I'll most likely spunk the money on customising this:

Youga-GTAV-Front.png
I caved in and bought myself a van:

B9usAENIIAE32Zn.jpg:large

:lol:

It's a shame you can't use that in races - you could have lots of fun exploring the countryside instead of racing in that.

I will say that it looks much better having the windows covered - is that a modification. or just the one you bought?