Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should be getting this game soon. I want in..

Btw I am a noob among noobs. First GTA. Second sandbox game after sleeping dogs.

Need protection to level up however that works in this game.
It doesn't. We hit you with weapons.

Btw I am a noob among noobs. First GTA. Second sandbox game after sleeping dogs.

Was my first GTA too. Easy to get to grips with though. As you level up you can get better weapons and stuff.

Cool - best way is to do missions / races in a crew only session.

Although playing the single player gets you used to the game etc.

You just need to level up to unlock weapons and money to buy ammo etc. you unlock decent weapons pretty quickly.

What's your PSN?

Just went on for a quick 20 minute feckabout with my BRAND NEW JEEP before I go out. Killed a guy who had a 9k bounty and he messaged me afterwards and said "Enjoy the money and have a nice day" :lol:

Was my first GTA too. Easy to get to grips with though. As you level up you can get better weapons and stuff.

Sounds good.

You just need to level up to unlock weapons and money to buy ammo etc. you unlock decent weapons pretty quickly.

What's your PSN?

Just got the game today. I will be playing the campaign for a week or so first and then join you guys for the big time.

PSN: Kayronlim20

I'm eating tea right now so AFC, but will be on again in a few mins if you still need mercs. Just post here if you've got the jeep before then.
Yeah still need you, other 2 aren't responding to anything.

Cheers Stobzilla, @swooshboy I'll sort you out tomorrow with one of someone doesn't before hand. May possibly be on later after work.

Could've told me you bastards.

Anyone else refusing to indulge in this farcical day and watching football/fifa/painting skirting boards/getting sworn at by someone who was expecting me to travel to her uni? If so give me a shout later.

Could've told me you bastards.

Anyone else refusing to indulge in this farcical day and watching football/fifa/painting skirting boards/getting sworn at by someone who was expecting me to travel to her uni? If so give me a shout later.
I'm watching the rugby, does that count?

Easy 26k on LSC. Started off with 6, ended up with 1 at the end who parachuted onto Madrazo's house. Now on the mission select screen, A Titan of a Job is next. Good times.

What's your PSN?

I've signed up as CafsKevin and requested an invite to the crew.

I see a few of you online, is there anything organised happening or are you all just pissing about separately?

Yeah I'm trying to do the Michael murder mystery mission offline.