Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry I got food so just eating that. Will be standing around for this mission.

Jumping on now, download a few new races crazy looking death matches. Will make a playlist and you'll be playing it no questions asked. Have a good feeling about these ones.

Jumping on now, download a few new races crazy looking death matches. Will make a playlist and you'll be playing it no questions asked. Have a good feeling about these ones.

Stick Snipers vs Stunters in there if you can. That's decent fun.

I couldn't see my wings when I was driving the plane through the carpark. Also I had no idea if my landing gear was up or down until halfway through the flight when I noticed the green lights saying LANDING GEAR UP, LANDING GEAR DOWN.

I couldn't see my wings when I was driving the plane through the carpark. Also I had no idea if my landing gear was up or down until halfway through the flight when I noticed the green lights saying LANDING GEAR UP, LANDING GEAR DOWN.

You did a fantastic job. Gotta be honest, when I saw it was you and Bred left I thought we were doomed.

:( Just sold car and invite disappeared so guess you started. Next time it lets you invite, invite me please... guessing that'll be at the end of the playlist :(

Being broke sucks. It needed $300 to allow me to join, I had $100 so went to sell a car, now got enough but was too late

:( Just sold car and invite disappeared so guess you started. Next time it lets you invite, invite me please... guessing that'll be at the end of the playlist :(

Being broke sucks. It needed $300 to allow me to join, I had $100 so went to sell a car, now got enough but was too late
Can invite each race.

I played a better version of Snipers Vs Stunters at the airport in the desert. I'll try to find it maybe.

It's not that one. It's in the desert though. I think the loop the loop one is Xbox.

Is there a way to host a mission without driving to it? I had to drive all the way out to the desert. Feel like I'm missing something obvious.