Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spent a good chunk of money fine tuning my garage, I'll post pictures when they upload to the social club.

ONO, do you still play DriveClub? Says there's a spot in your club so I applied but don't know if it went through or not

I had a quick go again the other day, was trying to get some online going with @MajorTom but it wasn't working. Will give it a go sometime soon again, not sure who else is active in the club tbh, I'll accept when I'm online though.

I had a quick go again the other day, was trying to get some online going with @MajorTom but it wasn't working. Will give it a go sometime soon again, not sure who else is active in the club tbh, I'll accept when I'm online though.

Thanks. Was pretty much the first time I played it since launch due to the issues at launch. All worked fine for me today, though as there were no other players online I couldn't really try the friends list multiplayer races.

Thanks. Was pretty much the first time I played it since launch due to the issues at launch. All worked fine for me today, though as there were no other players online I couldn't really try the friends list multiplayer races.

Ah, we'll have to try get a session going, I think MajorTom and one of the other lads still play it quite a bit. Beautiful game, plagued at launch and gained an awful reputation, if it works, it's fantastic.

Heading on, someone sort out an invite only session an ill invite people to the party chat.

@Big-Red ;)

CUkn96d.jpg

This was the incident right at the end of one of the races that had @One Night Only accusing me of deliberately crashing into him. Just sayin....:p

Last edited:
Feck off with the raptors in here will ya!?! They seem to ruin ever thread I like.

I'm online already :lol: Robbed a couple shops. Was going to play AC: Unity but the GTA disc was in and I cba to change it.

Anyone fancy adding me, I'll be on in about an hour, I've only just started online so I ain't got no moola and I've no idea whT I'm doing yet. Guess I need friends