Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I took a break recently, apparently I said "feck off with that golf club" and "let me through you fecking cnut" in my sleep a couple weeks back.

"A, of course, I'd let them overtake."

"... you just don't fit in with our vision here and Issy, Issy & Issy inc."

" .... but I've got 10 years experience AND a masters"

*Issy slowly picks up his favourite golf club and strokes it menacingly*
"Final question...What is your race win/loss record?"

Well that escalated quickly.

My interview technique is simple. Get the bastards used to the miserable vibe in the office. If they can handle one to one intense scrutiny, they can handle the occasional "there's a call waiting, does somebody want to answer that" from me.

Also stop dreaming about me and my weapon.

My interview technique is simple. Get the bastards used to the miserable vibe in the office. If they can handle one to one intense scrutiny, they can handle the occasional "there's a call waiting, does somebody want to answer that" from me.

Also stop dreaming about me and my under-powered pistol.

:eek:

Also stop dreaming about me and my shit golf handicap...if you know what I mean.
:eek:

:lol:

"So in a hypothetical situation...if someone was overtaking you, would you:
a) let them overtake you cleanly
b) nudge their rear end so they spin out
c) nudge their rear end so they spin out and call them a cnut while you're at it"

You forgot my method of getting square in front of them every time so they can't get past or spin me out. Which works until I don't do it perfectly and they spin me out.

Just in the door, might be on. Bolllllloxed.

I lost my internet connection for some reason. In the middle of that mission too so no money for me.

Anybody about later? Last nights session was pretty short but still made a good 100k out of it.

Prob not tonight. Watching Utd then catching up on TV and films.