Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm on my way lads, just joinin crew members now!

No, doesn't want to find any of you :/

How long did it take for the first race to launch?

It's been on launching session for about 5 minutes now.

I'm currently driving around with a bloke called Viskahn robbing shops and evading the rozzers. There's another caf guy in here too but he just sat around so I shot him in the head.

Anyone on Xbox online, it's saying no comparable games with crew members :/

I'm currently driving around with a bloke called Viskahn robbing shops and evading the rozzers. There's another cad guy in here too but he just say around so I shot him in the head.

Viskahn is good people.

I'm currently driving around with a bloke called Viskahn robbing shops and evading the rozzers. There's another cad guy in here too but he just say around so I shot him in the head.

You & Vis were in my world, gone for dinner but will be back later.

I could get a burger instead. The burger will please me more than the voices of you lot :smirk:

Well burger you then.

I'm saying all this but I haven't a clue where my headset is. Seeing as I still haven't managed to get into a game yet that's the least of my worries now.

I'm getting services are unavailable message when trying to join a race/mission etc. Fear that progress won't be saved whilst it's like this.

I could get a burger instead. The burger will please me more than the voices of you lot :smirk:

You will still have to listen to the rest of us calling you a cnut and you won't be able to respond.

Created myself for the 9th time. Now stuck at 'Launching Session' screen before the first race.

Had to restart from dashboard, I could get the quick gps up and the phone but all I had was loading screens

Ok...trying to join crew again...

Nope same again. Is there seriously nobody on Xbox live in the crew right now?

The thing as a whole is working great...I just can't seem yo find any of you that's the problem haha

Whose RockRollStar? Wait there I'm coming for you! Haha

RockRollStar why did you just kill me? What kinda crew is this?!?

I get it now, you press down and it tells you, yet when you see people in street there's no mention of rcaf

I get it now, you press down and it tells you, yet when you see people in street there's no mention of rcaf
Yeah, I went on a mission then and invited you but it said you were blocked...check your inventory.

2Hovo1G.jpg

This is me.

Also some cnut has killed me thrice whilst I was playing a death match with another person. Asshole.

I still can't get Kermit on me, it's still showing as locked!