Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lads, big tip, take cars to Ls autos and sell them I just learnt 9k in about 20 seconds

Are people's gta characters surviving turning their consoles off then?

Please don't make me watch the Europa League

Deadly. Can create a decent car robbing crew to earn quick cash at first. Hit a store on the way there too.
I'm doing car jobs on my own for time being - getting cash and rp, looking to buy an apartment so we can plan theists.

I'm doing car jobs on my own for time being - getting cash and rp, looking to buy an apartment so we can plan theists.

Of course, I'll be rampaging around the place first as well, once it decides to work for me. Get a feel for everything and make sure shit actually saves correctly.

Has the crew been deleted ? My character is still here but none of the crew stuff is, that and I can't actually get in to a session.

Making some good money on these jobs, saving up for that apartment to start the theists. Keep you updated

Keep getting a matchmaking timeout error, and I've dropped a couple ranks (got up to 6 or so last night) but my character is still there, so there's that at least.

Earlier, Viskahn and I were hiding in a shipping container under a bridge with our guns to the entrance trying to hide our 3 star wanted level away. We got caught in the end but in trying to shoot one of the cops, we were so close together that I ended up twatting Viskahn over the head and he died. Sorry pal.

Should edit OP with psnids/gamertags. Anyone that's on now, add me 'afrocentricity' then send an invite

3rd GTA character made. Waiting for that stupid tutorial now

I'm with 3 guys, is it you lot? and whos talking?

Right, here is my deal. I'm not currently living at home and the place I'm staying at has a crap internet connection. I won't be home for another 3 weeks. I don't wanna miss out on any crew action, though but is there any point in me making a chatracter and going through all the stuff, if my connection isn't strong and GTA servers keeps messing up?

I mean, will it be a couple of weeks before the GTA online is running smoothly?

It came up saying I killed paranoid, but I was nowhere near him, did he fall out the chopper?

I can't understand nothing, one of you sounds about 12, is it you Mr Paro?

Won't let me join a session with anyone from the crew on PS3. Anyone who's on now add Heffo001 and I'll try that way.