Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
After completing the story and doing Lester's missions to get a billion I bought all the properties, finishing with the docks for each character. While buying it with Trevor I realised I'd accidentally brought all 3 chars together in one spot :lol: Never done that before.

B9NYdciIUAATBJ5.jpg

getting a feckton of lag tonight and keep getting kicked.

Right then, so theres something up with it?

I'm up for a long session tonight, todays dire football has put me right in the mood to shoot people in faces. Also I'm at work the next 3 nights :(

Perhaps. Running interviews all day tomorrow and I like to pretend to be Claude from the Apprentice so I need to find some time to go through CVs and application forms, but I'm sure I'll make it at some point.

Perhaps. Running interviews all day tomorrow and I like to pretend to be Claude from the Apprentice so I need to find some time to go through CVs and application forms, but I'm sure I'll make it at some point.

I think that if you are interviewing someone, then you don't really know there true character until you get them online on GTA. Just sayin...

I think that if you are interviewing someone, then you don't really know there true character until you get them online on GTA. Just sayin...

"Do you have a PS4 and/or Xbox One?"

" ...... ehhh, yes ....?"

"Do you play GTA?"

"..... yes, hmm, these are kinda odd questions for an interview, if you don't mind me saying, but yes, I do"

"Have you tried the Maze Bank jump?"

"Wut?"

"Do you have a PS4 and/or Xbox One?"

" ...... ehhh, yes ....?"

"Do you play GTA?"

"..... yes, hmm, these are kinda odd questions for an interview, if you don't mind me saying, but yes, I do"

"Have you tried the Maze Bank jump?"

"Wut?"
:lol:

"So in a hypothetical situation...if someone was overtaking you, would you:
a) let them overtake you cleanly
b) nudge their rear end so they spin out
c) nudge their rear end so they spin out and call them a cnut while you're at it"

:lol:

"So in a hypothetical situation...if someone was overtaking you, would you:
a) let them overtake you cleanly
b) nudge their rear end so they spin out
c) nudge their rear end so they spin out and call them a cnut while you're at it"

"A, of course, I'd let them overtake."

"... you just don't fit in with our vision here and Issy, Issy & Issy inc."

" .... but I've got 10 years experience AND a masters"

*Issy slowly picks up his favourite golf club and strokes it menacingly*