Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was in a session for about 10 minutes there. Don't know who anyone was but I think some of you cnuts were there. Someone was chasing me in the auditorium thing when I was on a motorbike. Then the damn connection dropped.

Had to quit to get my car back in the end. I could not hit that fecking jump the same way i did before for the life of me.

Ah ok I'm doing some mission getting drugs with 4 other random players. They were useless.

Damien is there a place where we can see each other's gamertags? I saw two people on but went into the crew members list and didn't see either of them.

I Got A Fever
X Mr Paranoid X (or something) were the two.

If anyone on Xbox is on and wants to join the epic quest to free my car, feel free. I blew the first one up trying to get back up there and the second i got shot down by the cops

I'm just starting a mission (hopefully). I'll drop you a PM when it's done. What's your username?
Sounds like so much fun.

I'm really hoping to be on tonight. I got the dreaded "waiting for other players" last night. I should be on around 10 too. You playing PS3? I don't fancy joining randoms, get the feeling those games will become free for alls with people taking each other out.

Doubt it. You get a reputation, and before long you'll only be able to play with other people who do that.

Just got some clothes and after leaving the shop some wanker shot me dead.

How's the shooting mechanics? If everyone's using auto aim I imagine you're dead pretty soon.

Damien is there a place where we can see each other's gamertags? I saw two people on but went into the crew members list and didn't see either of them.

I Got A Fever
X Mr Paranoid X (or something) were the two.

I'm just starting a mission (hopefully). I'll drop you a PM when it's done. What's your username?

Doubt it. You get a reputation, and before long you'll only be able to play with other people who do that.

I am that X Mr Paranoid X fella. My 13 year old self thought it was an awesome gamertag. I have also got my car back now anyways, it was fecking impossible to get it off there.

I'm in properly now I think. Is there still a risk of losing my character?

0_0.jpg

I'm in properly now I think. Is there still a risk of losing my character?

0_0.jpg

Just seen some messages on reddit now saying characters aren't saving. I'll be on at 10 to see if my character is still there but hopefully it is. I think with it getting around to this time, some issues may crop back up again.

Did the race then a drugs deal, about to join a deathmatch in cypress flats.

Hmm you should be ok. Makki joined me before he had to rob a store and I took him to one so he could do his mission. I think that was where I accidentally knocked him out but it might have been later.

Thankfully my team didn't so just won $1600.

I was the same. Me and BR were in a deathmatch session. I was on one team, BR was on another. He got killed twice (and didn't kill anybody) and I got killed three times (and didn't kill anybody) but my team won and his lost. Good times.

Just got in so will be on after I've had some dinner if it lets me (that's the game, not my dinner)

I was the same. Me and BR were in a deathmatch session. I was on one team, BR was on another. He got killed twice (and didn't kill anybody) and I got killed three times (and didn't kill anybody) but my team won and his lost. Good times.

I only got 1 life :lol: Tried to run someone over and got nailed by a machine gun.

I only got 1 life :lol: Tried to run someone over and got nailed by a machine gun.

I thought my session was supposed to be one life but it turned out we had a few (got no idea how it actually worked).

Oh yeah, for the Cyprus Flats one, me and Makki were on one team, and one stranger was on another. Makki moved one way, I moved another... somehow managed to get on a roof but in that time Makki killed the other team and the game was over. Interestingly the person on the other team was in a car and Makki was on foot when Makki killed him (person tried to run Makki over), so it was quite similar to your situation.

Can't seem to find anybody apart from sleepers for that Cypress Flats mission.

Gonna try and join crew members.

EDIT: And it froze.

Character is probably gone now. I give up. Will try next week or something.

Going for my 1st online race, bet I get twatted.

I did crap. Did the race with Makki and that stranger and they managed to finish the first lap one minute before I did (kept spinning/hitting cars) and for the second lap I didn't even get to finish it as I took so long :mad: It was a good race to do though, even though I was terrible.

Was 1st until it decided I had missed a checkpoint, bullshit.

I have a woman's face and a mans body, bald head WTf

This is fecking ridiculous, no way of exiting, I don't want to use this character

I just joined a bunch of you on PS3 but I couldn't work out who was in our crew. Some scrote kept running me over and shooting me, I want a heist with some people. Just crashed and had to restart, very glitchy so far too. Half way through the post race cut seen Lamar got smashed by a car, the. His car drive off with no one in it and mine was upside down. Bizarre.

Are any of you using headsets? A couple of people were talking and one was called Athers. Anyone?

My headset is broken, and not spending more money on the ps3 now.

Hopefully online works for me when I get on in half an hour!

I will be using a headset. I will be calling you all cnuts when you kill me.

I've got a headset, can't connect to any of the crew yet though.

Had to restart xbox, created a new character, it's taking an age to join a session though