Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cache on xbox? That's a new one, but no, not done that. OP could do with a list of Xbox and PS3 users.

Yes, i think you do it by going to storage (on dashboard) and then pressing Y but don't quote me on that. (google it or something)

Does this work if I try it now?

Still nothing for me, tried solo online and join crew members and it gets to the race and then an infinite loop on 'waiting for other players'.

Fantastic.

Yes, i think you do it by going to storage (on dashboard) and then pressing Y but don't quote me on that. (google it or something)

Not sure if that's what worked, but I've done that first race against Lamar. Had to wait a good 20 minutes or so for it to load up. No idea what the tutorial is, no idea how to actually play with anyone online, but it's progress.

Don't tell me that your character never actually speaks? Gonna hugely lack realism if the cnut's mute.

Be careful Liam, 2 of the 4 cnuts I started with turned on us and it turned into a shootout, with a few guys getting run over for good measure.... I don't trust anyone on there now.

I think this might be working....

Okay that was weird. I was dropped from the air next to the vinewood sign. No tutorial or anything, then it came up. "You were kicked out of this session by other online players" what the feck?

Give me 5 minutes Big-Red, just doing the 1st assassination mission.

Tried again. Now I am getting some online video intro thing.

That was fun. Me, Makki (marko) and Dan (MancMagic) were on for most of the day. Me and Makki played some of the tutorial missions together, than as a two we started robbing stores. In pretty much the first one we went to, we both got out of the car and went into a store. He held his gun at the clerk and shouted stuff, while I aimed my gun at the clerk too. All was going well, then after Makki got the money, I tried to shoot the clerk but ended up knocking Makki out dead :lol: I went out of the store, then remembered that I forgot the money so went to go back in but the doors were locked.

When robbing, we all used my car and it kept getting damaged lots and ended up losing it completely twice. Me, Makki and Dan robbed stores together, but Dan decided to shoot the clerk multiple times (despite me saying do it once!) and we kept getting three stars so Makki had to drive us through everywhere trying to avoid the police helicopter.

One time the car was pretty much destroyed, but repairs 'only' cost around 700 which didn't seem too bad.

Anyway, after one of the store robberies which ended up with us getting 3 stars, I managed to drive us into a lake and destroyed the car completely. Dan and Makki got out and ran for the hills, while I got out of the car and ran to the police cars. I managed to punch a cop, and stole the police car! Here is me with the car on a hill (I managed to get rid of the stars in that very location):

0_0.jpg

When I got on this morning before all of that happened, unfortunately my character was gone completely. I don't like the look of my new character as much, but the car I've started with is a bit better. Here we are:

0_0.jpg

Will be on around 10.

Be careful Liam, 2 of the 4 cnuts I started with turned on us and it turned into a shootout, with a few guys getting run over for good measure.... I don't trust anyone on there now.

Weird, starting to get the hang of it. All seemed to be running smoothly, until some cnut came and mowed my down on my stationary motorbike. He tried punching me, so I pistol whipped him to death. Police chasing me (3 stars!), evaded them, and now left. I'm guessing that you can have 8 online (or 16?) at a time, and if you're all on the same mission you can do it, or perhaps the missions don't need extra characters?

Did the race, now on a loading screen...waiting...

Ok so it turns out the building next to it is a car park, i got up to the top and i'm looking down at my car now. Only was is to jump i guess. Let's see how this goes.

EDIT: not well

:lol:

Has anyone got past the tutorial after previously getting stuck loading people into the stupid race? I couldn't get past that for the last 2 days and can't be bothered logging on to be disappointed again.

:lol:

Has anyone got past the tutorial after previously getting stuck loading people into the stupid race? I couldn't get past that for the last 2 days and can't be bothered logging on to be disappointed again.

Which console do you use? Things seem to be a hell of a lot better on PS3 now, but with it being the time it is now, things might get worse as more come on.

How the hell did you get the car stuck up there in the first place? :lol:

Which console do you use? Things seem to be a hell of a lot better on PS3 now, but with it being the time it is now, things might get worse as more come on.

Xbox unfortunately, tried the whole cache clearing thing and no luck.

That was fun. Me, Makki (marko) and Dan (MancMagic) were on for most of the day. Me and Makki played some of the tutorial missions together, than as a two we started robbing stores. In pretty much the first one we went to, we both got out of the car and went into a store. He held his gun at the clerk and shouted stuff, while I aimed my gun at the clerk too. All was going well, then after Makki got the money, I tried to shoot the clerk but ended up knocking Makki out dead :lol: I went out of the store, then remembered that I forgot the money so went to go back in but the doors were locked.

When robbing, we all used my car and it kept getting damaged lots and ended up losing it completely twice. Me, Makki and Dan robbed stores together, but Dan decided to shoot the clerk multiple times (despite me saying do it once!) and we kept getting three stars so Makki had to drive us through everywhere trying to avoid the police helicopter.

One time the car was pretty much destroyed, but repairs 'only' cost around 700 which didn't seem too bad.

Anyway, after one of the store robberies which ended up with us getting 3 stars, I managed to drive us into a lake and destroyed the car completely. Dan and Makki got out and ran for the hills, while I got out of the car and ran to the police cars. I managed to punch a cop, and stole the police car! Here is me with the car on a hill (I managed to get rid of the stars in that very location):

0_0.jpg

When I got on this morning before all of that happened, unfortunately my character was gone completely. I don't like the look of my new character as much, but the car I've started with is a bit better. Here we are:

0_0.jpg

Will be on around 10.

Sounds like so much fun.

I'm really hoping to be on tonight. I got the dreaded "waiting for other players" last night. I should be on around 10 too. You playing PS3? I don't fancy joining randoms, get the feeling those games will become free for alls with people taking each other out.

I'm really hoping to be on tonight. I got the dreaded "waiting for other players" last night. I should be on around 10 too. You playing PS3? I don't fancy joining randoms, get the feeling those games will become free for alls with people taking each other out.

I am. I think it's much better when you play with your crew, so we can all have some sessions with each other.

It was great.

If anyone on Xbox is on and wants to join the epic quest to free my car, feel free. I blew the first one up trying to get back up there and the second i got shot down by the cops

Managed to do the race with Lamar, hopefully it carries on working fine.

Oop it's spazzing out. I morphed into a gun then teleported off the map, then was in a carpark with 4 other online people and now the Lamar after race cutscene is playing with all the other online people in it.