Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well that Job was fecking shit. Hopefully Ill get put back with you guys

Damn it, I'm back in single player. I'm determined to get back with ya.

Pro Tip: Dont do any jobs if free-roam is working fine

Having trouble getting back on, will give it one last go before I leave it for tonight. In any case it was a great laugh with 3, can only imagine how good the crew-only world would be.

Think I broke it too :(

Think im the host of this one, so try join if you can

Says I cant join you until (both of us) have finished the tutorial

I managed to play some online - but said that cloud servers weren't available, so had to create a temporary character and not save any progress.

Was actually really good fun - found a group of guys to play with and we robbed some stores and ended up having car jousting matches along with about 10 police cars.

Was extremely impressed by the performance - even with over 10 cars smashing into each other and bits flying off it still didn't have any lag which is a v good sign!!

Shame I wasn't able to join you guys - but agree that having some crew only sessions is going to be very cool!!

And love how the logo looks on the tees!!

So is the "crash" happening when trying to launch the first race ?

I tried and it first said waiting for players to join, then it crashed and I went back to single player mode.

Its a shame how screwed up the launch has been, but having played online for a bit earlier this eve, I think when it is working, then it is going to be pretty special. When you are in game, then there is no lag and everything works as it should - just like single player.

I still think the police get involved too quickly - although it seems like their accuracy has been toned down - which is good! The cars can sustain a lot of damage and keep driving - which is also very good!! You can even drive quickly on your rims once the tires have been shot out - although turning is a bit of a bitch with no traction! But at least you don't have to keep abandoning your car.

I wish simply stealing a car didn't increase your wanted level - it is supposed to be GTA so don't put 5 police on my tail as soon as I take a car.

I tried and it first said waiting for players to join, then it crashed and I went back to single player mode.

Its a shame how screwed up the launch has been, but having played online for a bit earlier this eve, I think when it is working, then it is going to be pretty special. When you are in game, then there is no lag and everything works as it should - just like single player.

I still think the police get involved too quickly - although it seems like their accuracy has been toned down - which is good! The cars can sustain a lot of damage and keep driving - which is also very good!! You can even drive quickly on your rims once the tires have been shot out - although turning is a bit of a bitch with no traction! But at least you don't have to keep abandoning your car.

I wish simply stealing a car didn't increase your wanted level - it is supposed to be GTA so don't put 5 police on my tail as soon as I take a car.

That never happened to me when i did it.

That never happened to me when i did it.

Maybe its dependent on the type of car you steal?

Once I stole the car, it had a message saying it was one I could drop off and get payment for. If this is the case, then that is as it should be - bigger penalty for stealing better cars, no penalty for stealing average cars.

Maybe its dependent on the type of car you steal?

Once I stole the car, it had a message saying it was one I could drop off and get payment for. If this is the case, then that is as it should be - bigger penalty for stealing better cars, no penalty for stealing average cars.

That sounds like one you steal for Simeon. Which would make sense. I'm talking about any old random car i jump in on the street.

don't any xbox cnuts play this? cant find any crew members online.... anyway off to bed, catch you guys tomorrow probably....

Very frustrating not being able to join caftards. Ah well.

:lol: Stobz.

I have a cold and called in sick for work tomorrow, hoping to get on this a bit later. Hopefully my character won't have disappeared

Sorry Eirik, I didn't want to have to shoot you, but don't run me off my bike again. That way, you don't have to die.

You're a cold blooded son of a bitch. You should all follow my example, I shared my loot 50/50 with a brother, even after he shot me for that accident I caused. That's what a crew is about, yall!

I always assumed your username would be 'Epic_Thighs'

You'd have thought so, but no.

The game isnt doing anything right now... the guy got off the plane, spoke to the black guy and got dropped at the car bit and all its said now is 'waiting for other players. What the actual feck

You'd have thought so, but no.

The game isnt doing anything right now... the guy got off the plane, spoke to the black guy and got dropped at the car bit and all its said now is 'waiting for other players. What the actual feck

Cloud servers are down so whatever you do at the moment is unlikely to be saved.