Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
@ISSYNAZAR you just click "share" and it records the last 15 minutes. Some people have problems with it. To record on the spot, you double click the share button. So bascially. Press it once, you save the last 15 minutes, double press it, you set it to record the following 15 minutes.

Anyway, I had to do this before I go to bed. :lol:

:lol::lol:

And this was during the Jury mission. Right at the end. Fcuk my life. :lol::lol:

@swooshboy @Big-Red

:lol: That first impact is so violent!!

And the second is awesome - love the fact that you managed to pull the cord just before you bought it! :lol:

Depends who's on, I think its only me, you, irish and swoosh with mics anyway.

Everyone should have one as the PS4 came with one. It's not the best but works well enough.

I thought they would help with coordination during missions etc, but I have been in tears at some points listening to you guys!

Great missions and races last night - the monster truck race was fantastic!

The sooner we get everyone on mics...and everyone uploading video clips the better!!

EDIT - but that taxi stealing mission was shockingly bad!!!

As soon as you left @swooshboy me, @ISSYNAZAR & @Big-Red did a custom race, it was proper funny (the one where Issy pushed me off the edge). But yeah, t'was quality again. Mics make a huge difference.

The video looked quality!

Loved the flyover of the "police station" too!

I can't remember - who was it saying they couldn't see properly?? Proper stitches!

mole.jpg

:lol:

That was me! Seriously. I need glasses. I jokingly tried on my friends glasses before and it looked like everything was in high definition. I'm missing out on 20/20 vision big time!! :mad:

I might buy a game capture just for this game. I've had two days of crew sessions and I've been in stitches throughout.

Wife is out tonight so will be online this evening.

Wouldn't ming trying some of those custom playlists.

Doubt I'll be on, mates coming around to mine for a few drinks. Might end up going out and pulling some birds! And by pulling I mean constantly rejected.

@swooshboy Here's the races we did;

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/gMGKwWbjkEOKTKfNcnumfQ

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/8toTwrVgj0SFafr9EYBOrw

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/vSjRRQA3ZUasTgW60sdr9g

Cool cheers for them - will add them.

If you do head out, then make sure they are actually birds you are chatting up - we all know how bad your eyesight is....

I think I'll be on tonight if you guys are up to something or just want to boost me in some shite job so I can get monies, levels and new weapons and stuff.

I think I'll be on tonight if you guys are up to something or just want to boost me in some shite job so I can get monies, levels and new weapons and stuff.
Cool.

Will be on in a bit so def up for helping you level up. What was your psn?

Anyone else going to head on?

I'll be on at some point, maybe 10ish