Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
gta keeps crashing, gonna have to reinstall....there goes my night.

Interesting...Im at 56% so I'll update soon. Might give it a google then..
I just restarted the PS4 and it is loading now I think - has got further than previous times...

EDIT - Just loaded without any issues after reinstalling - haven't tried to get online yet.

It appears the error code relates to the GTA software. I tried other games and they were fine.

its something online related its same on xbox one! same place! disconnect from internet and boots straight up.. R* servers.. sh*t!

I only posting just so you know its not just PS4 lol

The error code is about faulty software and story works if its offline, so something is fecking up the cloud.

got into GTA online without any issues.

All I did was restart the PS4 when the game failed to load.

I tried that and it didn't work...hmmm

I'll prob make it on all things going well in about 15-20 should be installed.

I might be all systems go now. Loading online.

Lot of fun last night!

I captured a couple of vids that I will upload this eve - one where I was sure I was going to overtake @DatIrishFella on the final jump as it looked as though he was going to spin out...only for him to flip his car 360 through the air and then land it, which was both equally impressive and annoying! :eek::mad:

Was quality watching HBFSTROO landing / almost crashing the Titan :lol:

I let out a Gary Neville "when Torres scored v Barca" groan when I landed that jump! :lol: Izzy is shameless man. Dirty tactics to the hilt.

The rotor gave out, we all jumped into the ocean and the fcuking buzzard came crashing down on top of me.
And me. I just heard you shout jump out of the helicopter, assuming we were high enough to 'chute down to the waypoint...but I got obliterated by the chopper.

And swoosh yeah, I had to drive into you...it was setup so perfectly. I think on the Titan mission I decided to steal someone's Zentorno because I wasn't feeling a ride down on my Blazer. Again it just felt like a GTA thing to do.

And me. I just heard you shout jump out of the helicopter, assuming we were high enough to 'chute down to the waypoint...but I got obliterated by the chopper.

And swoosh yeah, I had to drive into you...it was setup so perfectly. I think on the Titan mission I decided to steal someone's Zentorno because I wasn't feeling a ride down on my Blazer. Again it just felt like a GTA thing to do.
:lol: Fair enough!

My plan was to get you back. When we restarted the mission, I threw a sticky bomb on your weird lawnmower and was going to blow you up one you were on it...only for you to steal someone else's car instead!!

I didn't think it was right to blow up whoever it was that took your vehicle!

:lol: