Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've a Christmas shindig on tonight.

My works Xmas do will be over by 10, and I can't stand most of the people so I don't imagine I'll be attending anything after that.

Might pop on at half 10 to see out the night.

Are you lads on PS4? Add silentwitness4. If you have room for one more player.

Right, I've gone from 360 and will be on the PS4 in a few days how does it work moving my character to PS4 and staying in the caf crew?

You just sign onto your profile and it will prompt you. That's what it did with me.

Here are a couple of less-than-intelligent moments from last night!

The plan here was for me to land next to the cargobobs, the 3 crew members to exit the helicopter all ninja-like, before stealing 2 of the cargobobs.

What we got instead was this...

The second was all my own stupidity with the rocket launcher...

Hero.
ageLwJf.jpg

Swoosh.
6XV1Dgh.jpg

@DatIrishFella

A shot from our ride through the city. I know it was only short, but the memories will last a lifetime...

jParqHU.jpg

And a one from one of the missions last night - before we were both a touch premature going for a swim!

50m24aO.jpg

Last edited:
This race is insane :lol: Got absolutely dicked on in the last one though, i kept getting spawn trapped.

Might try and get online later this eve. Thought I would upgrade a couple of cars in the garage...and ended up spending $500k!

So need to make some back :)

I might jump on in an hour or so. Soz about saturday, as soon as I turned it off I noticed the invite. Either way I was there with me mate, showing him the new Game of Thrones game. Fricking quality if I do say so myself. And admirable job by Telltale.

I then got really drunk and I'm still feeling the effects. Captain Morgan is shite yet I continue to drink it.

EDIT: Holy shit at that photo. I'll always remember our jaunt on my pink Faggio. :lol:

Getting this on the PS4 tomorrow so I'll try and transfer over my player from 360 and get online for some fun.