Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, I've got the Massacro, it's real nice. I used it to get second in the last race (wasn't far off first either but fecked up a few turns).

People on this tonight?

I will, but will probably be pretty late. I'll post here just before I actually come on, I'll be doing something on Destiny first.

Got a feeling it won't be long before we regularly have 8+ online... DIF, swoosh, me, Heffo, Issy (when his ban eventually ends), you, Bred, Pidge, ONO, Kostur off the top of my head, so might be an idea to have a look at the various custom created playlists/missions for anything fun for lots of people. We did an obstacle course race last night which was great.

Will be on tonight.

Good point on the potential numbers- I remember on PS3 we had to rotate someone sitting out for a mission. Makes even more sense making sure we are all in the same session.

Everyone on mics tonight?

Will be on tonight.

Good point on the potential numbers- I remember on PS3 we had to rotate someone sitting out for a mission. Makes even more sense making sure we are all in the same session.

Everyone on mics tonight?
You think when they decided to make lobbies bigger theyd have made bigger missions.

The mics are the best part @DatIrishFella cracks up over the simplest of things.

Will be on tonight until late-ish. I'll show you all how it's done :nervous:

I've got to complete diablo with a mate tonight, half way through the final act so it shouldnt be too long, then I'll probably bust onto GTA

Missed the invite because I was watching the boy in striped pyjamas. Heartbreaking movie, but time to crash some cars.

Will upload a clip from the Extradition mission we did. My performance in the mission had been almost perfect, right up until the end...
  • jump the car into the army base? Check.
  • steal a Lazer jet? Check.
  • survive being shot down? Check.
  • Catch up to, and shoot down the fleeing plane? Check.
  • Call Pegasus for a Buzzard to chase down the DA? Check.
  • Fly to buzzard, parachute out and get Buzzard while plane is spewing black smoke? Check.
  • Find the DAM and blow up his car? Check.
  • Lose wanted level? Check.
  • Land and pickup briefcase? Check.
  • Turn the wrong way walking back to my helicopter and getting killed by the tail rotor? Check....

Here we go - such an inglorious demise.....

I was planning on going on last night but that Dragon Age game, fcuk me. It's like Lord of The Rings meets Game of Thrones. I can't get enough so much so when I finished up it was like 3am and I was up for 7am in the morning.

:(

I hope some sort of crew session occurs tonight. I need to punch Swoosh and Damien.

Careful. Otherwise I might blow up my personal vehicle and say it was you. How long is your next stint in bad sport?

;)

Last edited:
I have retired from attaching sticky bombs to cars, so I think my bad sport days are behind me.

Knocking Big-Red off his bike does sound appealing.

Bit after 9 myself, but I'll be on.

Got booted off while fighting Issy