Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Annoying that the messaging still hasn't been sorted out.
Ye, can only imagine its a network issue though because they can send rather quick at off peak times.

Also, I dunno what happened on Titan mission, you all "left".

No idea where my mic is.

Us three finished the Titan mission together so not sure why you were booted. I love doing those types of missions in first person...my characters little celebration when landing is brilliant.

No idea where my mic is.

Us three finished the Titan mission together so not sure why you were booted. I love doing those types of missions in first person...my characters little celebration when landing is brilliant.
I captured my celebratory loop the loop under and around the Titan's wing. Think I came a bit too close to crashing into you which would have killed the mission...so maybe I won't do that next time!

Loved that survival last night - @Damien was so close to pulling it off at the end! I thought he was in a great spot, but just too many enemies. That seems a pretty good place for survival - lots of decent places that provide cover.

One question D - did you not have any snacks to replenish your health? If not, then rookie mistake. If yes, then schoolboy error in not using them!

Loved that survival last night - @Damien was so close to pulling it off at the end! I thought he was in a great spot, but just too many enemies. That seems a pretty good place for survival - lots of decent places that provide cover.

One question D - did you not have any snacks to replenish your health? If not, then rookie mistake. If yes, then schoolboy error in not using them!

I think I might have but I can't remember the controls to bring the menu up. You won't believe how long it took me to figure out how to change to heavy sniper over the regular one (tried using it for that mission with the snipers), and I have no clue how I did it.

For snacks, if you hold down the touch pad, then you can go to Inventory > Snacks and then click on whichever (not the beers!). It's a good habit to get into during missions I think.

As for switching weapons - when you hold down L1 to bring up the weapon wheel, once you have a particular weapon highlighted, then you can move left or right to cycle through different types of that class of weapon - so regular sniper to heavy sniper to musket, etc.

I really need to be more stealthy. I'm such a gung-ho moron during missions.

The one where we had to rescue 'Anna'...I just flew over the ramp into the yard and died seconds later.

The one where we had to rescue 'Anna'...I just flew over the ramp into the yard and died seconds later.

:lol: Think I wasn't far behind you!

We do need to make sure we arrive together at the locations - or at least wait for everyone to get there before we trigger the gunfight.

For snacks, if you hold down the touch pad, then you can go to Inventory > Snacks and then click on whichever (not the beers!). It's a good habit to get into during missions I think.

As for switching weapons - when you hold down L1 to bring up the weapon wheel, once you have a particular weapon highlighted, then you can move left or right to cycle through different types of that class of weapon - so regular sniper to heavy sniper to musket, etc.

Thanks! Move left or right with what? I tried left analogue stick but that doesn't work for me - though I tried that when I was using the touchpad to cycle through weapons so might work with L1

:lol: Saw you do that. I tried to mimic it later but couldn't get over and ended up getting shot to death by enemies.

Thanks! Move left or right with what? I tried left analogue stick but that doesn't work for me - though I tried that when I was using the touchpad to cycle through weapons so might work with L1

:lol: Saw you do that. I tried to mimic it later but couldn't get over and ended up getting shot to death by enemies.

I think you use the directional buttons to move left or right...need to confirm though!

I captured my celebratory loop the loop under and around the Titan's wing. Think I came a bit too close to crashing into you which would have killed the mission...so maybe I won't do that next time!

Here's how close I came to failing the mission for us!

That was great. Almost as good as me attempting to skydive out of the Titan just a few feet up and killing myself as I fell to the floor before I could open parachute

Good few missions / races tonight lads. Had to go as gf was finishing work. That last one we failed twice was good, could do it though I think

I haven't done much of the video uploading...do you have to set it up on in-game menus?

I just have a load of fifa videos, nothing for GTA.

The stunt I pulled in the ramp race with bigred and datirishfella was comedy gold.

@ISSYNAZAR you just click "share" and it records the last 15 minutes. Some people have problems with it. To record on the spot, you double click the share button. So bascially. Press it once, you save the last 15 minutes, double press it, you set it to record the following 15 minutes.

Anyway, I had to do this before I go to bed. :lol:

:lol::lol:

And this was during the Jury mission. Right at the end. Fcuk my life. :lol::lol:

@swooshboy @Big-Red

@ISSYNAZAR you just click "share" and it records the last 15 minutes. Some people have problems with it. To record on the spot, you double click the share button. So bascially. Press it once, you save the last 15 minutes, double press it, you set it to record the following 15 minutes.

Anyway, I had to do this before I go to bed. :lol:

@swooshboy @Big-Red

Wow, I didn't think I could find it funnier but from your view, it's actually the greatest GTA moment of my life. I stand there, don't even look directly at you until Big Red hits you, and then you just set it up by standing on the edge. I probably shouldn't have nicked the win, but the cake needed some icing.

I thought you would fall off when I went up that hill - but saw the traffic light and realised you had no chance!!

EDIT - I love that you can hear me slam on the brakes as I feel guilty for what I have just done!