Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, how long will it take for you to become one?
You never learn. I'm done with you. You'll be permed within a couple of weeks without my influence, good luck. You'll need it.

@swooshboy I didn't get in that time for some reason :(

Trying to join from my end now, but throw anoher invite

My GTA just shat itself there. Coming back online.

Sorry @Big-Red and @Heffo, didn't mean to kill you both then I swear. Especially with Heffo I thought I was driving into the enemies, then once I did I noticed a black x then "Heffo is spectating". Argh

:lol:

You trying to bring a tank to the airport during that really long mission was hilarious? How did you plan to get that past security? :lol:

You trying to bring a tank to the airport during that really long mission was hilarious? How did you plan to get that past security? :lol:

I was sure that there must have been a way... I managed to eventually find somewhere I could drive straight through with it but by that time the mission ended :lol:

I was sure that there must have been a way... I managed to eventually find somewhere I could drive straight through with it but by that time the mission ended :lol:
It did feel good knowing that if they broke through, then you were there ready and waiting in your tank!!

Unless they were going to be in a plane of course.

Which they were.

Was so much better with mics- both with regard to planning the missions but mainly just for the crack!!

Will upload a clip from the Extradition mission we did. My performance in the mission had been almost perfect, right up until the end...
  • jump the car into the army base? Check.
  • steal a Lazer jet? Check.
  • survive being shot down? Check.
  • Catch up to, and shoot down the fleeing plane? Check.
  • Call Pegasus for a Buzzard to chase down the DA? Check.
  • Fly to buzzard, parachute out and get Buzzard while plane is spewing black smoke? Check.
  • Find the DAM and blow up his car? Check.
  • Lose wanted level? Check.
  • Land and pickup briefcase? Check.
  • Turn the wrong way walking back to my helicopter and getting killed by the tail rotor? Check....

Will upload a clip from the Extradition mission we did. My performance in the mission had been almost perfect, right up until the end...
  • jump the car into the army base? Check.
  • steal a Lazer jet? Check.
  • survive being shot down? Check.
  • Catch up to, and shoot down the fleeing plane? Check.
  • Call Pegasus for a Buzzard to chase down the DA? Check.
  • Fly to buzzard, parachute out and get Buzzard while plane is spewing black smoke? Check.
  • Find the DAM and blow up his car? Check.
  • Lose wanted level? Check.
  • Land and pickup briefcase? Check.
  • Turn the wrong way walking back to my helicopter and getting killed by the tail rotor? Check....

Jump out of crashing jet with no parachute and risk the mission? Check.
Grab suitcase? Check.
Fail to realise that nearby helicopter is usable? Check.
Pick the slowest car known to man as getaway vehicle? Done.

It was like Gone in 60 Seconds for geriatrics.

Jump out of crashing jet with no parachute and risk the mission? Check.
Grab suitcase? Check.
Fail to realise that nearby helicopter is usable? Check.
Pick the slowest car known to man as getaway vehicle? Done.

It was like Gone in 60 Seconds for geriatrics.
:lol::lol:

I went to grab a beer and sort a couple of things as you were driving back!

It was when TheIrishYin's mic was no longer muted and he just said "ah, a nice leisurely drive around Los Santos... You do know that you could have just used the helicopter?"

"...for fecks sake".

Some of those user created races we did were great. Managed to finish second in the last one we did (after swoosh left).
Agree - really good courses.

I'm very tempted to buy the Massacro - think with having a modded one of them and a modded Elegy then I should be set for most races!

Love how it races, and it looks immense - sleek and clean without any mods, then pretty savage when fully modded:

xKdRQzy.jpg

nUytempmx0GPsZT7nMzmKA_0_0.jpg

bNzSO4RfK02fUhCPLhvhKw_0_0.jpg

peYMoR2_M02AnvbZ4fg1tA_0_0.jpg

tumblr_nfq4giPXwu1tfjv97o8_1280.jpg