Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good sesh, me and Bred make quite the team. That plane thing was piss, just have the target and go off somewhere else with the others unable to catch you.

Currently stuck loading. Piece of shit. Ah well, its been fun lads. Big-Red and I are not to be messed with.

lol.

@Muffled Funk

Big Red + Damo > ONO

Shame it didn't keep the mic convo on that recording, your reaction was great.

Good sesh, me and Bred make quite the team. That plane thing was piss, just have the target and go off somewhere else with the others unable to catch you.

lol.

@Muffled Funk

Big Red + Damo > ONO

Shame it didn't keep the mic convo on that recording, your reaction was great.

Popping my tyre you bastard!!

I think me and BR did you on a collect the case thing when you were winning with more players. We did have the advantage of mic talk to plan though.

I forget I'm on the mic sometimes and just swear like a trooper. More mics are needed!!

Popping my tyre you bastard!!

I think me and BR did you on a collect the case thing when you were winning with more players. We did have the advantage of mic talk to plan though.

I forget I'm on the mic sometimes and just swear like a trooper. More mics are needed!!

Which case? If it was the various holdalls that appeared, I was on the winning team and pretty sure Bred was on same team as me. If it was the one with the bag of evidence to take to the warehouse, he was definitely on my team for that and I was on the team with less players. Was also the mission where that newbie decided to go awol. I kept ramming his car trying to get him to move and in the process we failed :lol:

Was paddy central on the mics. You had me in creases though, get sloshed before every session. Glad I bet on you to win that race. You were shite at first but overtook him at last hurdle

Which case? If it was the various holdalls that appeared, I was on the winning team and pretty sure Bred was on same team as me. If it was the one with the bag of evidence to take to the warehouse, he was definitely on my team for that and I was on the team with less players. Was also the mission where that newbie decided to go awol. I kept ramming his car trying to get him to move and in the process we failed :lol:

Was paddy central on the mics. You had me in creases though, get sloshed before every session. Glad I bet on you to win that race. You were shite at first but overtook him at last hurdle

Oh shit, it may have been datirishfella or whatever, I dunno, some Irish fella anyway lol, I kept getting confused with who was who, thought the new was heffo about 50 times :lol:

I'll generally be sloshed anyway, I'm that loud normally anyway :lol:

Was that the last one where I clipped his back end and spun him to ensure my victory? :lol:

That clip was muck ya scumbag. I had a feeling you'd get me and irishfella mixed up.

Thanks for carrying me there Stoney and swooshy. This game's pretty fun when playing with somebody who's not trying to kill you every second.

That was a fun one. That survival was hectic as fcuk. Cool 30k for it though.

Oh shit, it may have been datirishfella or whatever, I dunno, some Irish fella anyway lol, I kept getting confused with who was who, thought the new was heffo about 50 times :lol:

I'll generally be sloshed anyway, I'm that loud normally anyway :lol:

Was that the last one where I clipped his back end and spun him to ensure my victory? :lol:

You have a fierce tongue on you! :lol::lol:

Playing that capture the evidence, he's like "where's the other two knobheads on our team? I'll check the map" ....... "THOSE TWO KNOBHEADS ARE WAITING AT THE FCUKING PLACE YE DROP IT OFF AT!!!!"

I was 2 more minutes away from having a stoke from laughter.

@Damien like professional in that boat mission, @Big-Red sacrificing himself for the cause like a martyr. Quality session.

Lads. Tonight is no missus night. Tonight is pizza and shouting at one another on GTA night.

That was a fun one. That survival was hectic as fcuk. Cool 30k for it though.

You have a fierce tongue on you! :lol::lol:

Playing that capture the evidence, he's like "where's the other two knobheads on our team? I'll check the map" ....... "THOSE TWO KNOBHEADS ARE WAITING AT THE FCUKING PLACE YE DROP IT OFF AT!!!!"

I was 2 more minutes away from having a stoke from laughter.

@Damien like professional in that boat mission, @Big-Red sacrificing himself for the cause like a martyr. Quality session.

Ah yeah, I forgot about those 2 pricks! Did literally feck all and still got credit at the end.

I like to get in the GTA zone, which means a lot of swearing and shouting.

Don't know if I'll make it tonight but should be able yo squeeze a good few hours in tomorrow afternoon from about 5-11.30 hopefully

:lol: That evidence one is one of those where you can have loads on each team right? With both teams full I can't imagine how long it'd take to finish as I think we took about 15 mins on it alone with 7 of us.

Yeah, you can have 15 a team I think? Not sure though. Its a real fun mission though, would be complete chaos with full teams :lol:

Shame there aren't more missions vs the ai and with more players allowed in them. Heists should be fun if they ever actually bring them out

Will get on later tonight - have a thanksgiving dinner tonight on a Friday (there are many reasons why this is as it is) so should be on after the food and drink have been consumed.

All good for mics??

Carbonizarre, I'm thinking of upgrading though.

Go for the Zentorno - best car in the game IMO.

If you want something with a lower insurance premium, then the Elegy is tough to beat (and is free).

@Big-Red what car do you use for driving? Thinking of getting myself something a bit safer/cheaper in insurance after someone nearly drove my Vacca into the water

*whistles nonchalantly*

:nervous:

The Carbornazzi(?) is one of the best looking in the game, freaked I sold mine. And it's a convertible. :( Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not. See what the story is in a bit.

*whistles nonchalantly*

:nervous:

The Carbornazzi(?) is one of the best looking in the game, freaked I sold mine. And it's a convertible. :( Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not. See what the story is in a bit.

:lol: Thought it was you. Heard you speaking but with the number of Irish speakers I got a bit confused

That mission was 1-3 people, get me invited again.

Tell me whyyyyy ain't nothin' but a heartache

Actually, which cnut made me drive my poxy bike into the water?

I accidentally ran a car over you while you were on the bike and you somehow moved in a different direction and fell in the water
I was looking backwards as I got rammed, and knew there was water around so I decided to drive forwards...obviously.

Rockstar got back to me, no record of me being banned for them. Going to try again in a little bit an see what's happening.

Right, I'm all transferred. Won't be on tonight, but will tomorrow most likely.

Good stuff. Did you take a pic of your character? Probably looks similar to swoosh

:lol: Brothers from another mother!

I would say my character does look like me - except for the hair. For some reason the shaved hairstyles in the game make you look v weird...which I obviously don't look like in real life. Obviously.