Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't ram the fences at the airport :(
Can't climb over some of the walls you used to be able to :(

@Damien that message only came through there, but I'm off for the night.

Solid nights work.

My mics at the parents house so I won't be able to get my hands on it for another couple of weeks, but it definitely helps when people are using them.

Ye, I finally spoke. No idea how it sounded, given that the mic just sorta dangle near my face.

Also, heres me acting the bollox in a plane

I've played this game a bit, got it to level 4 or so but Jesus, I've played some strange game mode where it was 2 cnuts versus me and they were carrying some kind of package I was meant to get and they had to lose cops. I've been gibbed by their machine guns every single time and all I've got is a bloody pistol.

How to get monies so I can get some machinegun, flat and all that fancy shit here? Are there any missions that are not involving other players killing me or something?

I've played this game a bit, got it to level 4 or so but Jesus, I've played some strange game mode where it was 2 cnuts versus me and they were carrying some kind of package I was meant to get and they had to lose cops. I've been gibbed by their machine guns every single time and all I've got is a bloody pistol.

How to get monies so I can get some machinegun, flat and all that fancy shit here? Are there any missions that are not involving other players killing me or something?

Do the contact missions. Some of these will be versus modes, so you against other players, but most will be a group of players against the computer. These tend to be the types of jobs that we do - so you are welcome to join. The higher paying missions are unlocked at higher levels so will be a good way for you to level up.

I think I made nearly $100k in the hour or so that we played last night so its a good way to make money and level up/

We would have earned more had @DatIrishFella not rekt the container instead of collecting it in one of the missions.

• His initial approach in the cargobob was a bit nervy, but I figured he would be able to pull it off.
  • I then saw he had indeed hooked the container and began to lift off, so all should have been good.
  • The next thing I saw was his cargobob flying upside down and the container flying through the air...

Do the contact missions. Some of these will be versus modes, so you against other players, but most will be a group of players against the computer. These tend to be the types of jobs that we do - so you are welcome to join. The higher paying missions are unlocked at higher levels so will be a good way for you to level up.

I think I made nearly $100k in the hour or so that we played last night so its a good way to make money and level up/

We would have earned more had @DatIrishFella not rekt the container instead of collecting it in one of the missions.

• His initial approach in the cargobob was a bit nervy, but I figured he would be able to pull it off.
  • I then saw he had indeed hooked the container and began to lift off, so all should have been good.
  • The next thing I saw was his cargobob flying upside down and the container flying through the air...

:lol:

Cheers for that, will have a look at it and if I have time I'll try to hook up with y'all.

I was absolutely shitting meself doing that knowing yous were all looking on, judging me. :lol:

I'm over rank 100 and always leave the cargobob stuff to others. So much pressure. That said, how you got from point 2 to 3 is beyond me :lol:
From what I saw the line was too long and the crate caught on something causing all manner of chaos.

I'm just taking a break for a bit now, will prob be back on around 8

Something came up so it'll be closer to 10ish when I'm on

Thanks for carrying me there Stoney and swooshy. This game's pretty fun when playing with somebody who's not trying to kill you every second.