Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
It works better if you are all in a single session. Then once you do the first mission, you can select them from the random 6 page, or go back to the session and choose a different one.

Trying to all join from different sessions is indeed a pain.

Yeah it worked well the other night doing it the way we did. Shame I had to leave early!! None of that tonight.

@swooshboy you scuuuuuuuuuumbag

that wasnt you, youve left. ffs. got clipped in race.

Now someone blew up beside me. fml

Thats me done for tonight. Good little session.

The watching the lad behind ya and cutting out move. I was soooo pissed.

Honestly, when I did it, I was shouting "SORRY!" then realised I had no headset on. :3 The container on that straight made me think you had to turn left instead of going straight. I did it out of instinct, not on purpose. I hate cnuts that actively smash into ye during a race, no problem during a GTA race, but it drives me up the wall when someone does it in a regular race.

Really enjoyed the missions last night - shame there's only a few that accommodate more than 4. There are a couple more that we didn't try.

Definitely think we could have done with mics a couple of times - psn messaging is basically redundant, and it's annoying trying to send messages via the ingame phone.

Still no word from them?

Did you glitch? Or any idea why they banned you?
Glitched at the start but no more then anyone else. But not had any problems at all when on PS3, not fussed if they re-start me but got a PSN card as a gift which I spent on one of those money cards. So I want that either refunding or they can issue me another.

Glitched at the start but no more then anyone else. But not had any problems at all when on PS3, not fussed if they re-start me but got a PSN card as a gift which I spent on one of those money cards. So I want that either refunding or they can issue me another.

I haven't heard many issues of people being banned - and know that lots have glitched, so maybe it's related to something else or is just an error.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted!

I haven't heard many issues of people being banned - and know that lots have glitched, so maybe it's related to something else or is just an error.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted!
Hopefully, not mentioned anything to glitching so I'll see what they eventually come back with.