Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Getting this tomorrow, gonna destroy all the haters.

Getting this tomorrow, gonna destroy all the haters.
Ffs. Big-red who was skint will get online properly before me. Granted, I only got paid 4 days ago myself...but still!

Damien could you thread ban me for 7 days or something so the pain doesn't dig too deep.

Luckily I'm still in the fifa tournament to keep me sidetracked but all I want to do is punch you in the face in first person.

Ffs. Big-red who was skint will get online properly before me. Granted, I only got paid 4 days ago myself...but still!

Damien could you thread ban me for 7 days or something so the pain doesn't dig too deep.

Luckily I'm still in the fifa tournament to keep me sidetracked but all I want to do is punch you in the face in first person.
I'm taking the financial hit now, instead of waiting a few weeks.

I also seem to have got a code for the extra 500k online and offline. lolzy.

I also seem to have got a code for the extra 500k online and offline. lolzy.

Nice! I read that there were a number of retail copies that included the pre-order bonus codes.

Have $1m to spend online...not sure how to spend it. Have most of the vehicles - might get the Dodo...

On later D?

Will most likely be on Destiny from around 8:30 to 10:30ish and a bit longer depending on how things go but if what I'm doing doesn't take too long I could be on GTA earlier. Sorry I didn't join last night, sometimes I have notifications/messages set to off because Eboue keeps bugging me and the FIFA convo gets a lot of posts in it which can disrupt the game I'm in as the radar is in the top left where the notifications and message alerts appear. Didn't see the invite until earlier today when it was way too late.

Will most likely be on Destiny from around 8:30 to 10:30ish and a bit longer depending on how things go but if what I'm doing doesn't take too long I could be on GTA earlier. Sorry I didn't join last night, sometimes I have notifications/messages set to off because Eboue keeps bugging me and the FIFA convo gets a lot of posts in it which can disrupt the game I'm in as the radar is in the top left where the notifications and message alerts appear. Didn't see the invite until earlier today when it was way too late.
giphy.gif

Only for pre-orders, though if you're jammy like Bred you could still possibly get it.
When I went online it told me I had collectors edition stuff too :confused:

After the Champions league basically.

Trying to actually co-ordinate is an absolute mess due to the lengthy load times. Last night was a joke. Try to join session, "sorry, this session is full", get sent to another server, receive message from swooshboy "Landing Strip", join said mission, nope "this mission has already started/not available", join crew members "sorry, crew members not available at this time".

Feck right off. :mad:

Trying to actually co-ordinate is an absolute mess due to the lengthy load times. Last night was a joke. Try to join session, "sorry, this session is full", get sent to another server, receive message from swooshboy "Landing Strip", join said mission, nope "this mission has already started/not available", join crew members "sorry, crew members not available at this time".

Feck right off. :mad:

It works better if you are all in a single session. Then once you do the first mission, you can select them from the random 6 page, or go back to the session and choose a different one.

Trying to all join from different sessions is indeed a pain.