Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I need the cash too!!!

Girlfriend dragging me off now sadly :( I'll be back on tomorrow about 22.15 though for a decent amount of time too :D

Alright cool :) I've gotta go for a bit after this but been good having crew sessions again even with just the three of us. Damn naughty @ISSYNAZAR, naughty @Laidback Levo and bad crew leader @Big-Red

MNufEFPlVEicwXKKHubxMA_0_0.jpg

Beautiful.

Why is Levo naughty? What did BR do? Why am I still in this fecking bad sport pool?

Levo got banned so can't transfer over.
BR didn't buy GTAV for PS4 despite me converting Makki from FIFA to Destiny.
You being in the bad sport pool is frustrating yet hilarious just for the timing of it, right before it came out on the PS4.

You say it like I've gone out of my way to not buy it, I just can't afford it atm.

Still struggling??
Sent them a ticket describing the problem, got an email confirmation that they are investigating but no time scale. I'll leave it a few more days to see if they come back with anything, luckily got Far Cry to absorb my time anyway.

Cool. That gives everyone plenty of time to go out and get a 360. I'll see you online.

22k! Great solo effort from swoosh

Cheers! I like how the payouts are more related to the time you spend on a mission. I think on most of the missions last night we were getting $15k - $20k, which is not too shabby.

22k! Great solo effort from swoosh

Will do more tomorrow. Again, like I said it's been good.

Good few missions this eve - really good fun!

Good luck @Laidback Levo
Hope you can buy it @Big-Red
C'mon man... @ISSYNAZAR

Cheers! I like how the payouts are more related to the time you spend on a mission. I think on most of the missions last night we were getting $15k - $20k, which is not too shabby.

Agree with all this, that solo effort was damn good, my gf came round and the door was locked so had to let her in, gave the controller to a mate and you can guess what happened by the time I got back :lol:

About the payouts... Are they linked with time on mission now? Seemed an insane payout for the ATV mission considering how easy and simple it was.

I was useless last night tbh, need to invest in weapons tonight, and some armour. Pistol shooting everyone wasn't the greatest idea.

I should be on around 10 tonight

Anyone on earlier the evening? 6pm maybe? I wasn't on yesterday because I couldn't find my mic :wenger:

PSN is clonebassist87 for anyone who wants to hurl abuse at me or do some missions.

Agree with all this, that solo effort was damn good, my gf came round and the door was locked so had to let her in, gave the controller to a mate and you can guess what happened by the time I got back :lol:

About the payouts... Are they linked with time on mission now? Seemed an insane payout for the ATV mission considering how easy and simple it was.

I was useless last night tbh, need to invest in weapons tonight, and some armour. Pistol shooting everyone wasn't the greatest idea.

Yeah, they didn't used to be but now they are which is pretty good. The game looks beautiful on the Vita, just need to work out how to take cover as ended up dying too easily.

Every time I see this thread bumped, a tear drops.

I just want to smash head on into Swoosh and Damien for old times sake :(

That one mission that we kept failing - think Damien and I dies first a couple of times, and we were both watching you going up against a swarm of bad guys with your trusty pistol :lol: Was only ever going to be one outcome!

Will def be on tonight - 10ish for sure, maybe a bit earlier.

Every time I see this thread bumped, a tear drops.

I just want to smash head on into Swoosh and Damien for old times sake :(

:lol: seems like every session would start by us just crashing into each other. There were several times the wife would walk past with a comment of "how old are you?" :lol:

That one mission that we kept failing - think Damien and I dies first a couple of times, and we were both watching you going up against a swarm of bad guys with your trusty pistol :lol: Was only ever going to be one outcome!

:lol: That was great, ONO with his pistol and checked shirt. That one probably needed at least four as once I started the hacking, I was out of action and more enemies started spawning.

I'll be on sometime after the soton match if ye peeps are on. Do y'all use headphones/talk? I've a terrible infection in the my right ear thus I can't use my headset for a while. :(

I'll be on sometime after the soton match if ye peeps are on. Do y'all use headphones/talk? I've a terrible infection in the my right ear thus I can't use my headset for a while. :(

Yeah will be on. Probably best you don't use your headset or mic - I know viruses are rare on consoles but would hate to catch one from you.
I think that's how viruses work...
We don't seem to chat much - think everyone's a bit shy!! Who else is up for mics?

:lol: That was great, ONO with his pistol and checked shirt. That one probably needed at least four as once I started the hacking, I was out of action and more enemies started spawning.

Yeah was hilarious, I died once there was only me left as it would have took me at least half an hour to clear the guys then the last one would have been on his death bed and head shotted me :p

I think its possible with 3, just need to figure out the best vantage points with enough cover, and not go in with a feckin pistol. Someone remind me to buy a decent gun tonight if I am online. Think gf is kidnapping me tonight :lol:

Going to have to boycott for 8 days. It's not going away.

Fifa will hopefully get me through this traumatic time. I actually have to be careful and not blow you feckers up now too.