Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably be online tomorrow, my gaming is sorted for weeks with this assassins creed an far cry.

I'm already in the crew from the PS3 version but I never really got into the online stuff because it was pretty unstable at release and I never gave it another try.

I will this time, I'll be up for some action.

I'm already in the crew from the PS3 version but I never really got into the online stuff because it was pretty unstable at release and I never gave it another try.

I will this time, I'll be up for some action.

Cool - had some really good crew sessions - remembering grinding Down the Drain and the arguments over who was driving dirty and spinning people / being in first place and having your car flipped from driving over some cardboard!! ALso loved doing some of the missions when there was a good group of us online together.

I'm going online in about 10 mins on ps4, only level 2 though. Anyone else fancy a few hours? Sadly on nights so at work in 7 hours time which I'd guess is peak for the caf crew

Think I am still in the crew, although I haven't done anything in ages so wouldn't be surprised if I was auto kicked or something

I'm a novice online so be patient with me :nervous:

Think I am still in the crew, although I haven't done anything in ages so wouldn't be surprised if I was auto kicked or something

If we get a load of crew members on, then you can make a fair bit of money / level up fairly quickly.

This is gonna sound stupid but....

My mate bought a Ps4 and GTA yesterday....He wants to play with me online but, I've only got a PS3. He thinks it's possible.

Is it?!

Same here :lol: its a bit naff how characters carry over imo, may ruin it for those of us new to online. As in we won't have to go through the struggles of being poor or low level for too long

Same here :lol: its a bit naff how characters carry over imo, may ruin it for those of us new to online. As in we won't have to go through the struggles of being poor or low level for too long
The flip side is that for those who have invested significant time into it, would suck to lose all their progress!

The flip side is that for those who have invested significant time into it, would suck to lose all their progress!

Yeah I understand that too. I'd have probably started again if I moved from last gen go this gen anyway. Would just feel right to me.

Getting the game in a few hours and I'm absolutely dreading transferring my character. Level 160, all the best cars fully modded, the majority of the Pegasus vehicles, an apartment + safehouse, all the weapons + clothes ....

Please don't delete my stuff, Rockstar. :lol:

I'm currently online for the next 3 hours... I'm shit. Invite me to a closed caf game if anyone makes one, parmobomer is my username

Lads, add me, IAmStoney, I'll be on for a while. This is how GTA is meant to played. Not that stuttering, blurry mess it is on 360/PS3.

Ah fellas, first person view, super car, headphones on = sex. The cars sound SOOOO good. Did I mention Days Go By by Dirty Vegas just came on the radio!! :D:drool:

The mission Heffo and I did (along with a random) was actually really good. Fly a helicopter to 3 or 4 different places, kill the bad guys and collect the package at each. Pretty straightforward, but a load of guys to shoot.

The part I liked was the fact that you had to use the heli to move between the places. It meant that you all arrived at the same time. Otherwise, it would be the usual race to one, then people already racing off to the next one ahead of the other players. I just feel you lose the feeling of collaboration that way, and in that case you may as well be playing with randoms.

I really hope that when heists are (finally) launched, then they force you to work as a coordinated team. I expect the heists to be fairly involved (given their delay), so if they end up as slightly more complex missions that can still be soloed, then I will be disappointed.

Might not be on until some point mid-week, but if somebody wouldn't mind helping me level up (only 11 at the moment) then that would be great. :D

Might not be on until some point mid-week, but if somebody wouldn't mind helping me level up (only 11 at the moment) then that would be great. :D

Definitely. I think it's still the same system where you have to reach certain levels to unlock the higher paying jobs - so if you're online with a few from the crew then you can do higher paid missions and get more cash and RP quicker.

Definitely. I think it's still the same system where you have to reach certain levels to unlock the higher paying jobs - so if you're online with a few from the crew then you can do higher paid missions and get more cash and RP quicker.

Brilliant! Thanks.

Are there many people still playing this on the 360? Just sent a request to join the crew (I'm FatFad). I'm only really getting online with it now - I let someone borrow my copy of GTA after I finished the main story so I never really had a chance to get online. I'm a complete novice so might need some initial handholding.

Are there many people still playing this on the 360? Just sent a request to join the crew (I'm FatFad). I'm only really getting online with it now - I let someone borrow my copy of GTA after I finished the main story so I never really had a chance to get online. I'm a complete novice so might need some initial handholding.

I don't think there were ever that many playing on 360 - so not sure how many there are now?

I have added your request - so all done there :)