Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
cool- even though I bought gta on the day of it's launch, I'm pretty much a newbie in this game. Wasted all my gaming hours on FIFA. Finally, traded that game and now have time for other games.

OLNA3Be.png

Flight School update coming today:

Starting tomorrow (19th), enjoy the thrill and exhilaration of being a patriotic hero with the San Andreas Flight School Update for GTA Online. This new update will feature a collection of new air and land vehicles, aerial solo challenges, and much more. Tomorrow’s update will also introduce a host of gameplay changes to GTA Online – these include increased payouts for harder to complete missions and GTA$ bonuses for playing missions with others. Stay tuned for more details today.

For now, check out the SA Flight School's informational video above and prepare yourself for the opportunity to become one of the best of the best.

UZ8FKhe.png

Really looking forward to this! I love flying, so the solo challenges etc will be good and definitely give the game a new lease of life for me!

Also the increased mission payouts are most welcome - as are the bonuses for playing them with others. Think we need to get the crew back online together!

@Laidback Levo @Damien @KanieKaned @ISSYNAZAR @Solius

Hopefully, wouldn't mind having a quick browse of the new vehicles before work. Just check again an it still isn't up yet.

The look of the car is magnificent :drool: It's pretty damn quick as well, although the handling is a bit twitchy.

Definitely adding it to the collection later on, think the drop top version is the way to go.

The look of the car is magnificent :drool: It's pretty damn quick as well, although the handling is a bit twitchy.

I find myself driving the Zentorno pretty much all the time - can't remember the last time I drove my Turismo... so not sure it's worth me buying yet another car.

I've thinned my garage down, just keeping a few solely for races. I like to drive different cars though, don't just stick with the one.

I've thinned my garage down, just keeping a few solely for races. I like to drive different cars though, don't just stick with the one.

I have enough for the new jet, but think I might sell my Turismo anyway.

Looking forward to doing the new Flight School missions.

Not bothered with planes myself but I'll give the flight school a go.

Top Changes

• Cash rewards are no longer reduced by 50% on replay of a Contact Mission. Players will now receive the full reward for completing a Mission every time.
  • Players now receive more Cash for playing Contact Missions in groups:
    • Two players - +10% Cash
    • Three players - +20% Cash
    • Four players - +30% Cash
  • Cash and RP for Contact Missions have been rebalanced. This is to ensure that all Contact Missions pay out a fair reward in relation to the mission difficulty and amount of time taken. The potential cash payouts have increased significantly overall, although some specific missions have been reduced as a result of the rebalance.
  • The San Andreas Flight School is now open for business in GTA Online. The Flight School can be accessed via a Job corona, from rank 6 onwards, at Los Santos International Airport indicated by a small plane icon on the map. Ten flying lessons have been added as part of the Flight School which will help to improve players’ flying skills.
  • Two new Planes and one new Helicopter have been added to the Elitas website: Buckingham Mil-Jet, Western Besra, and the Buckingham Swift (Two liveries)
  • Players are now able to purchase and equip a reserve Parachute at Ammu-Nation. They can choose different canopy designs for their primary and reserve parachutes.
  • One new vehicle (plus a roofless variation) has been added to the Legendary Motorsport website : Invetero Coquette Classic
  • 25 new ‘flags of the world’ themed parachute bags have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online only.
  • Six new multicolored parachute canopies have been added to Ammu-Nation:
    • Air Force Chute
    • Desert Chute
    • Shadow Chute
    • High Altitude Chute
    • Airborne Chute
    • Sunrise Chute
  • A new Flight Suit outfit has been added for Male and Female characters. This is available in all clothes stores in the outfits menu.
  • A new Flight Cap accessory has been added for Male and Female characters. This is available in all clothes stores in the hats menu.
  • Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.
  • Players in Tanks will now show as such with a specific Tank icon on the Minimap.

Seems like the mission payouts have been adjusted - it appears as though it relates to the number of people playing it, and the length of time it takes - so the same mission could pay out less if you complete it more quickly.

I don't know why it's not like you get many of them when your playing. When they do turn up it's actually a good laugh as you get multiple people attacking them.

Exactly - if it was happening all the time then fair enough, but its a nice little diversion when it does happen!

Has anyone completed all the flight school missions? Have done them all except the final one. Really miss the PS4 controller when doing these challenges - the old Dualshock feels like such a step down - particularly the sticks.

Seems like the mission payouts have been adjusted - it appears as though it relates to the number of people playing it, and the length of time it takes - so the same mission could pay out less if you complete it more quickly.

Its easier to make money that's for sure. Blow up 3 pays out 10k :lol:

I've just come off for a while, golded the flight school up until the formation flying. Proper fecked me off that and the parachute jump so I'm giving it a rest for a bit, be back on around half 8 probably.

I've just come off for a while, golded the flight school up until the formation flying. Proper fecked me off that and the parachute jump so I'm giving it a rest for a bit, be back on around half 8 probably.
Cool - should be on the same time. Only have the last flight school mission to do...but not sure I can face the frustration today!!

Bah the missus has control of the brainwash box. If I get on it probably won't be until about 11pm.

Bollocks to it anyway. We really need to sort out a proper date here lads. It's gotten too sporadic of late.

Bah the missus has control of the brainwash box. If I get on it probably won't be until about 11pm.

Bollocks to it anyway. We really need to sort out a proper date here lads. It's gotten too sporadic of late.

I agree - think we need to get a load of us on together, rather than a couple here and there.

I also think we should have a plan of what to do - otherwise it ends up just pissing about in free roam - which is fine, but I miss a group of us doing missions etc. Would also be good to do a few survivals - I know they are not the biggest moneymakers, but they're a good laugh and would be good to do with a load of us.

I agree - think we need to get a load of us on together, rather than a couple here and there.

I also think we should have a plan of what to do - otherwise it ends up just pissing about in free roam - which is fine, but I miss a group of us doing missions etc. Would also be good to do a few survivals - I know they are not the biggest moneymakers, but they're a good laugh and would be good to do with a load of us.

Yeah sounds good to me man, soem races a few missions and some survivals will earn plenty of bucks. When would suit people? @Laidback Levo @ISSYNAZA @Big-Red @Damien

Your car was pretty sweet - liked how it handles and seems pretty quick.
which jammer (car) is this now?

Yeah sounds good to me man, soem races a few missions and some survivals will earn plenty of bucks. When would suit people? @Laidback Levo @ISSYNAZA @Big-Red @Damien

which jammer (car) is this now?

It was the new Coquette. I would have been tempted had I not blown most of my money on the new jet - well worth it though! The things handles amazingly well - more responsive than the Lazer I think.

It was the new Coquette. I would have been tempted had I not blown most of my money on the new jet - well worth it though! The things handles amazingly well - more responsive than the Lazer I think.

Oooh sounds interesting and you can just call it in hrough pegasus. Might make a move on it myself soon enough when I build up a little more cash. I rinsed loads the other day adding cars to my garage for racing only. That coquette does look awful sexy :drool:

Can do most evenings - or at least can be flexible! Time-wise, between 8 and 12.
Yeah im the same although I would probably need a few hours noptice so as to not end up with the missus in a stinker. She says it fine I can play whever but as soon as your playing more than ten minutes they start moaning out of them that they are bored. Well do the fecking dishes ya bint !!!!!!1

Oooh sounds interesting and you can just call it in hrough pegasus. Might make a move on it myself soon enough when I build up a little more cash. I rinsed loads the other day adding cars to my garage for racing only. That coquette does look awful sexy :drool:

Yeah im the same although I would probably need a few hours noptice so as to not end up with the missus in a stinker. She says it fine I can play whever but as soon as your playing more than ten minutes they start moaning out of them that they are bored. Well do the fecking dishes ya bint !!!!!!1
:lol: Yep - sounds familiar!!

I could technically do any evening (most of the time), but obviously cannot do every evening! It works our pretty well - the wife has her tv shows that she likes that I don't - so it works out pretty well - plus I don't have to watch True Blood :)

The Jet is well worth it if you like flying - a much better purchase than the Vestra (although I guess the Vestra is a 2 seater).

I had hoped they would have some additional flying missions with the new update - would be cool something similar to the Trevor missions you can do from his airfield. Having to deliver packages online (with others trying to stop you) could be fun - especially if you have other players trying to defend you in Lazers.

Think I will give the flight school missions another go this eve. I found it tough doing back to the Dualshock after the DS4 on the PS4. I also found one of my original PS3 pads yesterday - so no vibration, but the ticks were much tighter than my other pad. Am hoping that makes the difference on some of the missions!

Anyone else on this eve?

Missions post update:

1:
Mission: Landing Gear
Mode: Hard
People: 4
Cash: $21,000 to $25,000
RP: 2800-3700

2: Mission: The Los Santos Connection
People: 3
Cash: $20,000 to $26,000
RP: 2800-3800

3: Mission: Judging The Jury
People: Solo
Cash: $21,900
RP: 3578 rp

4: Mission: Extradition
People: 2+
Cash: $15,000 to $20,000
RP: 3000-3700

5: Mission: Trash Talk
People: 2+
Cash: $16,000 to 22,000
RP: 2400-3000

I'll be around tonight definitely if we can arrange a good mission session. Really want to grind up loads of cash. Loads of things planned but no cash for them!