Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah mine tried to load the race but nothing happened. Lost my character twice now.

Ooh I'm in. It literally just dropped me on my head.

Tried by going from single player using the wheel thing and it just went black for 5 minutes so I've reset the xbox

I've done zero tutorials, it just dropped me into the world with others.

I ran over a guy near the hospital, he respawned so I ran him over again.

Have you done the tutorial missions? There's quite a few to do before it lets you (or at least that was the case for me trying to play with another crew member).
I think so, I was on it for like A few hours last night...hmmmm anyone else having problems?

Gonna give this another go after dinner seeing as some people are having some success with it now.

I wish we were on the same console sparks, we'd have the banter :(

We would. Anyway, anyone on the PS3 will have the pleasure of having banter with me. It will be fookin epic.

Same. Pissed off.

Now it says I've got a crew but still no character. Hope it isn't deleted but I'm not hopeful of getting it back. I had done a few missions with him too.
Same as...just gonna leave it, seems to be purely based on luck at the moment.

Wow, i'd done shitloads with my character. Got like 20k in the bank and everything. Hope mine isn't fecked too.

The cloud servers are offline at the minute so it can't load people's characters / crews / saved games etc. When it comes back on we should all have everything back.

The cloud servers are offline at the minute so it can't load people's characters / crews / saved games etc. When it comes back on we should all have everything back.

So you work for rockstar then??!!

Servers were down for me but I restarted my xbox and it's working again. Made a new character since I didn't like the guy I made yesterday, didn't do anything with him anyways.

So you work for rockstar then??!!
Ha I wish! It's done this before, sometimes you can keep retrying and eventually get in. I've still people on my friendslist playing so might only be for people who weren't in when they went down. It was fine for me until about 3 hours ago.

Ha I wish! It's done this before, sometimes you can keep retrying and eventually get in. I've still people on my friendslist playing so might only be for people who weren't in when they went down. It was fine for me until about 3 hours ago.

Yeah, I was speaking to Big-Red when I couldn't get on and he was able to play fine.

Thanks.

How do you restrict personal vehicle to friends/crew?
Hold Back / Select to bring up the menu (can change clothes, give cash etc) and there's an option for your car and who can be in it. Default is everyone which means people shoot you and steal your wheels. If they do just go to the menu and change the setting and they'll grind to a halt and get chucked out of it. If people blow up your insured car they have to pay insurance which is pretty funny when they think they are being clever shooting it.

God damn you. I thought you were going to give us inside info...