Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hold Back / Select to bring up the menu (can change clothes, give cash etc) and there's an option for your car and who can be in it. Default is everyone which means people shoot you and steal your wheels. If they do just go to the menu and change the setting and they'll grind to a halt and get chucked out of it. If people blow up your insured car they have to pay insurance which is pretty funny when they think they are being clever shooting it.

:lol: That's great, cheers.

Yeah having the same problem with the cloud servers...

Managed to get in earlier but now getting a cloud server error and seems I've lost the little progress I made. Annoying.

Managed to get in earlier but now getting a cloud server error and seems I've lost the little progress I made. Annoying.

Happening to everyone who wasn't on when the servers went down:

The cloud servers are offline at the minute so it can't load people's characters / crews / saved games etc. When it comes back on we should all have everything back.

Just don't do anything for the time being and when servers come back up, Ron said everyone should have everything back. If we don't, there will be carnage.

I managed to get back into mine for a minute and my guy was there where I left him. Gonna leave it now till after the match.

Question for when the servers do go back up: are you just going to "normal" online or a crew-only session (assuming we're listed as crew members and that isn't still screwed up too)?

0_0.jpg

Representin'.

Well my guys back but having no luck joining a game...oh wait...hello LS!

I had it from the start. Try going to a clothes shop
I did and emblems were there but all locked...bigger knows what's happening!

My character pic is on a link in one of my posts 2 pages back if someone can embed it, I'm not sure how to from my phone.

I think most of America should be in bed by 12, so plus 8 hours = 8am... I reckon between 8am and 3pm is the perfect time to go on. Too late for the US to be up, to early for the UK to be back from work/school.

Which is about when I got on this morning

I think most of America should be in bed by 12, so plus 8 hours = 8am... I reckon between 8am and 3pm is the perfect time to go on. Too late for the US to be up, to early for the UK to be back from work/school.

Which is about when I got on this morning
Me too, it was seamless from 9.30 till 3.30 today for me. Then those pesky kids got on and America woke up and the server issues arrived.

For about 5 minutes I was playing alongside Rohan Barbarian. Then I got kicked I think

Having great fun with Mr Rohan (despite Football)

feck MY LIFE. I got killed by some shithead and now I have an angel lecturing me. Seriosuly

How do you accept people as friends on PSN. I never understood how without quitting

feck. That cnut killed me. robo post you PSN here, I keep forgetting it mid typing. Just tap the PS button on controller to accept, scroll to messages and accept there.

Feck sake, it loads with 3 or 4 appearing, then feckin restarts with the car being driven to me.

Last update from Rockstar as of 15 minutes ago:
  • For PlayStation 3 users, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected that was limiting the amount of possible concurrent users. This was preventing most players from accessing GTA Online altogether and as of this morning, that problem was resolved.
  • There is an issue that is preventing some players from getting through the first tutorial mission across both platforms. Many players have been able to get through this with repeated retries, and we are working on unblocking this for everyone as soon as possible.
  • This morning, we experienced some instability across the GTA Online services which is affecting even people who have progressed beyond the tutorial mission. We are identifying these issues now and are working to restore stability for users as soon as possible.
  • For the time being and until we have been able to get everybody access to GTA Online and things are running smoothly, we have disabled the option of purchasable GTA$ cash packs. Players can however keep on earning GTA$ by pulling off Jobs and other profitable gameplay activities rather than purchasing cash packs.

Wanted a gun so much... Think ill go to ammunation instead of taking on the police

Feck sake, it loads with 3 or 4 appearing, then feckin restarts with the car being driven to me.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Apparently that's worked for some people on Xbox. Think you go to your storage bit (on dashboard) and press Y but don't quote me on that.

I think I left you guys by trying to join a "job"... woops