Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm online now for a little bit too. Bought a new car but it bankrupt me, need the funds to mod it up a little!

Trying to join a lobby with both of you, not giving me a compatible one at the moment, will keep trying

You lads (@ISSYNAZAR and @Love) have spectating disabled and hence make it a lot harder to join your sessions, as spectating a job is usually the best way to get around the joining issues.

Better get the Liberator fast, probably will be unavailable on Tuesday.

Me and the new whip (Not sure if German):

0_0.jpg

I was playing a few days ago and this appeared out of nowhere, anyone seen this before?!

0_0.jpg

:lol: That surprised expression.

Some sort of hack I think that happens in a few lobbies. Not experienced it personally but seen various pics of it.

Damn hackers. It was the weirdest thing, just driving when I heard this massive crash then that thing loaded in front of me.

On the other side of it was the largest pile up of cars I'd ever seen :lol: tonnes of then

I will be at some point. Just been doing rooftop rumble on repeat to try to get some money and get to level 75 so I can call it myself

I was planning my next attack and you left :lol:

I might be on later, either that or FIFA.

I was planning my next attack and you left :lol:

I might be on later, either that or FIFA.

Some good kills in there, I was thoroughly enjoying our tit for tta affair it's been a while. It took feckin ages to put your man down in the punch up at the start. Freakish chin on the Cnut.

@ISSYNAZAR @swooshboy i should be on shortly if you boys are sticking about for a bit? That is of course if you are both still on.

I'll try my best to be around, might be in bed early though