Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shame I missed the missions - had a daughter with a high temperature that kinda took priority!!

Those races were ridiculous - some of the jumps were impossible!!

The Feltzer seems best for the sports category, closely followed by the Carbinozzare. Muscle car is the Gauntlet, bikes is the Akuma. Super would be the Adder or Turismo dependant on what the track is like (relatively straight/lots of turns. Sports classics is the huge thing that costs £10mill, can't remember what it's called. Not really sure on the others as they hardly ever come up.

I think for Supers the best is the Entity. It's the second fastest and has better handling than the Adder. The Adder has a tendency to spin out. However straight races is the Adders domain.

For bikes I'd choose the Bati. Although the Akuma is faster it can turn like a truck, whereas the Bati's handling is immense.

Sports is difficult as it's probably the most competitive class, I've been beaten by a banshee whilst in a fully modded Carbon :lol: Most people I see drive the Jester but I don't think it's as fast as the carbon or Elegy. I've won more sports with a Carbon. I do recommended leaving brakes on stock for the carbon as the other brakes tend to make it spin out.

For coupes it's the Exampler. I raced it whilst in my F620 and was nowhere near it.

Off-road is the Sanchez or Bifta. Sanchez if you're racing against people who won't knock you over, but for safety I go for the bifta which isn't free anymore :(

Regarding the new update. I bought a a 6 car garage in Sandy Shores to go alongside by apartment at Alta. Didn't bother with the new interiors as I rarely ever go into my apartment. The Zentorno is good, I think it could pretty much rival the Entity as the best racer, the Massacro just seems a reskinned Rapid GT, it also comes with the same poor handling! but it looks nice.. just debating whether to buy it as well as it seems to drive very heavy around corners.

I heard the 8 new missions payout poorly? I've been wanting new missions for ages so will probably play them still. If anybody wants to 'grind' missions me and my buddy do a coveted x16 playlist, seeing as he has a tank and it spawns where you left it during a playlist, coveted takes us less than two minutes to complete.

I think for Supers the best is the Entity. It's the second fastest and has better handling than the Adder. The Adder has a tendency to spin out. However straight races is the Adders domain.

For bikes I'd choose the Bati. Although the Akuma is faster it can turn like a truck, whereas the Bati's handling is immense.

Sports is difficult as it's probably the most competitive class, I've been beaten by a banshee whilst in a fully modded Carbon :lol: Most people I see drive the Jester but I don't think it's as fast as the carbon or Elegy. I've won more sports with a Carbon. I do recommended leaving brakes on stock for the carbon as the other brakes tend to make it spin out.

For coupes it's the Exampler. I raced it whilst in my F620 and was nowhere near it.

Off-road is the Sanchez or Bifta. Sanchez if you're racing against people who won't knock you over, but for safety I go for the bifta which isn't free anymore :(

How do you think the Turismo and Zentorno compare to the Entity?

Regarding the new update. I bought a a 6 car garage in Sandy Shores to go alongside by apartment at Alta. Didn't bother with the new interiors as I rarely ever go into my apartment. The Zentorno is good, I think it could pretty much rival the Entity as the best racer, the Massacro just seems a reskinned Rapid GT, it also comes with the same poor handling! but it looks nice.. just debating whether to buy it as well as it seems to drive very heavy around corners.

I heard the 8 new missions payout poorly? I've been wanting new missions for ages so will probably play them still. If anybody wants to 'grind' missions me and my buddy do a coveted x16 playlist, seeing as he has a tank and it spawns where you left it during a playlist, coveted takes us less than two minutes to complete.

I was expecting them to pay well, but it seems like they are in the under 10k range, which is disappointing.

How do you think the Turismo and Zentorno compare to the Entity?

I'm not a fan of the Turismo, although it handles well it doesn't seem to keep up in a straight part of a race against the Entity/Adder. Also if you're playing races with contact on, the Turismo will be thrown about quite easily. I'd always pick the Entity, I believe its 1-5mph slower than the Adder but it has better braking and handling. I still need to test the Zentorno in races, every quick race I tried to do last night ends up in some user created mess up of a race.

A lot of variables are thrown into races though, Catch up and slipstream ruin the races, sometimes when I'm overtaken I can't tell if its due to my car being slower at top speed or because of slipstream.

Last edited:
Aye, it froze for us all. Decent night till that happened.

Extradition was a bit of a farce, but just showed how rusty most of us were for not playing it in a while.

Do you guys go to Trevors airfield to get the jets?

Forgot how much of a scumbag @KanieKaned is in races.

BOO HOO BABY B - In fairness im actually not that bad. Il give ya a nudge but I dont go to clear someone out of it completely as its a waste of time and I tend to come off the worst in those situations. Rubbing is racing :)

Dirty races are the best. It's so hard to refrain from hitting you lot at every given opportunity because in regular races with randoms you simply have to.

I enjoyed that one with the SUVs they are made for slamming into each other in a race.

Trevors? Nah fort Zancudo is where they spawn. Ive never seen one up by Trevors.

2 Lasers spawn at Sandy Shores.

I always go there to get my buzzard. Mission can be done very easily with one player with a buzzard. The only thing that takes time is driving to sandy shores to collect it and flying back. You can blow up the titan on the ground before anyone is alerted, then you can fly and blow up the agent in his car, pick up his briefcase, and they fly to the house.

After you've blown up the DA's car, you can also call Lester to take away your wanted level - otherwise you can lose the cops the old fashioned way.

It's as easy as Coveted, so on the occasions I have grinded, I often mix Coveted and Extradition just to get some variety.

Yeah those two jets spawn there in that mission. Make sure if playing as a group that no one activates the first part of the mission as those jets will fly off.

I do it solo by just killing myself by crashing my jet after the briefcase has been dropped. No wanted level after that.

Yeah those two jets spawn there in that mission. Make sure if playing as a group that no one activates the first part of the mission as those jets will fly off.

I do it solo by just killing myself by crashing my jet after the briefcase has been dropped. No wanted level after that.

It's strange that the briefcase is not destroyed along with the car - most missions like that you can't simply destroy the vehicle otherwise you destroy the package.

I haven't frozen since the update but I do mainly play in an invite only session. I stayed away from public sessions due to the amount of times it froze after the last update. I did have connection issues the first day, kept timing me out for about 15 minutes.

--

Just found a Western Daemon to store, took me forever to find one.

A lot of variables are thrown into races though, Catch up and slipstream ruin the races, sometimes when I'm overtaken I can't tell if its due to my car being slower at top speed or because of slipstream.

If you drive an Entity then your car isn't slower. Only Adder can catch it, but just in races with very long straights (massive highway races) and almost no braking points, as the Entity flies away from the Adder in those.

Slipstream can make you get caught though, even if you're leading comfortably and not making mistake, as 2nd and 3rd placed cars slipstreaming each other in succession will end up with an average speed greater than yours (if they drive properly, that is). My other crew races clean (occasionally there are accidents, but dirty racing on purpose leads to being kicked out), with no slipstream or catch up. I love it. Chosen tracks are usually very good as well, I became much better racer in these last few months.

We should explore the non-contact option for racing.

I haven't tried that - but to me it feels too fake. I do understand why it could be good in public lobbies, where people are as likely to ram you as overtake you...but in crew races it should be unnecessary.

I haven't tried that - but to me it feels too fake. I do understand why it could be good in public lobbies, where people are as likely to ram you as overtake you...but in crew races it should be unnecessary.
Totally agree. A race is a race, not a time trial.

Was in a 1v1 race earlier tonight and the twat tried to ram me from behind, anyway he misses me and flies right off the track on the bend in front of me... when suddenly he spawns right in front of me coming out of the bend going at the same pace? WTF?

You've just said you prefer clean racing, it hardly ever is between us lot. Whether it's intentional or not.

I didn't say I prefer clean racing. Just that my other crew races clean. I can adapt either way. By default, I'm clean as I like to keep my car intact and attempt clean passes. If someone taunts me then I use the best of my abilities to resist and fight back, and have learned to do it to a moderate extent. Well, I guess I prefer clean racing, but prefer not-so-clean racing to no-collision racing.

To me one of the most fun elements of racing is overtaking. Pressuring the car ahead to make a mistake. Looking for a gap or an alternative way to make a turn and go past him. No-collision is just a time-trial. Won't mind doing it, but much prefer a traditional race.

If you drive an Entity then your car isn't slower. Only Adder can catch it, but just in races with very long straights (massive highway races) and almost no braking points, as the Entity flies away from the Adder in those.

Slipstream can make you get caught though, even if you're leading comfortably and not making mistake, as 2nd and 3rd placed cars slipstreaming each other in succession will end up with an average speed greater than yours (if they drive properly, that is). My other crew races clean (occasionally there are accidents, but dirty racing on purpose leads to being kicked out), with no slipstream or catch up. I love it. Chosen tracks are usually very good as well, I became much better racer in these last few months.

Races with no catch up and slipstream is what I prefer. I have fully modded up cars most classes but will even drop custom cars if playing against lower levels.

I also do like non contact, I prefer it with randoms as most people would rather knock you off the track than actually race. With friends we just do whatever. I don't necessarily agree with the time trial comparison, you can still crash due to another drivers mistake when traffic is on.

The Entity is only 1mph slower than the Adder I believe, but slip streaming is such a bitch that the car doesn't really matter, I passed an adder in a Vacca recently and it just felt silly.

The Entity is only 1mph slower than the Adder I believe, but slip streaming is such a bitch that the car doesn't really matter, I passed an adder in a Vacca recently and it just felt silly.

It's not that small. I sometimes do a very long race which finishes with a massive high-way straight. This straight starts next to Grapeseed and ends nearing Los Santos. If you make the last turn before the straight in an Entity (in 1st place), with an Adder behind you, you need at least a 7 second advantage in order to cross the finish line in first.

Did anyone try that glitched mission, it was called FOS V3? You got 75k each time and 5100RP. I tried it 3-4 times, extremely difficult to do as the cops take 50% more damage, cops also have rocket launchers and spawn endlessly with top accuracy. It was good to see randoms working together, some brought in tanks or buzzards to complete the mission. I was rocket launched out of my buzzard though :lol:

Rockstar took it down, there's a V4 which was intended to pay out 150k but it was harder as cops had buzzards and tanks. Rockstar nerfed it to $15k payout pretty quickly however.

The guy who made it was the same guy who allegedly leaked the heists mission video - which I think turned out to be just a hacked mission creator.

Last edited:
I always find out about these missions after they have already been nerfed!

Would love to see soem more challenging missions with greater rewards - as you said, ones that force people to work together to complete.

Unless KK is involved.

That's a terrible thing to say Damien. Wash your mouth out.

Did anyone try that glitched mission, it was called FOS V3? You got 75k each time and 5100RP. I tried it 3-4 times, extremely difficult to do as the cops take 50% more damage, cops also have rocket launchers and spawn endlessly with top accuracy. It was good to see randoms working together, some brought in tanks or buzzards to complete the mission. I was rocket launched out of my buzzard though :lol:

Rockstar took it down, there's a V4 which was intended to pay out 150k but it was harder as cops had buzzards and tanks. Rockstar nerfed it to $15k payout pretty quickly however.

The guy who made it was the same guy who allegedly leaked the heists mission video - which I think turned out to be just a hacked mission creator.

I stumbled across this the other night and got 75k. It's a bloody mental mission. I think we managed two tractors by the end of it. There was three of us involved, myself and two random frenchies. Pain in the arse that I couldn't bookmark it.

It's trailed off a little of late as it's difficult getting everyone at the same time. Most of the guys can get on between 7pm and 11pm. I'm usually 11pm onwards but we do have some good get togethers when we are all available.

In general I would say there is someone from the crew on most nights.

Can anyone answer if the crew has been fully opened up? I thought there was talk of there being something like a newbies section of the crew?

That's a terrible thing to say Damien. Wash your mouth out.

I stumbled across this the other night and got 75k. It's a bloody mental mission. I think we managed two tractors by the end of it. There was three of us involved, myself and two random frenchies. Pain in the arse that I couldn't bookmark it.

You only need to deliver the one tractor, two to end the mission before the timer runs out.

Me and a friend did this 3-4 times, he was in a tank causing a distraction whilst I got the tractor. , you'll have a good chance to be thrown into that mission by going quick job > versus mission as everyone seems to be playing it.