Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wife out tonight, so will be online later.

Might also give Payday 2 a try - will almost be like having heists!

Hey guys. I've decided to start playing GTA V more regularly after watching my brother play online with his friend. I've sent an invite already with my alias in the Social Club being the same as here. I normally play on the PS3, so if people are still playing there, that'll be great!

Hey guys. I've decided to start playing GTA V more regularly after watching my brother play online with his friend. I've sent an invite already with my alias in the Social Club being the same as here. I normally play on the PS3, so if people are still playing there, that'll be great!
Did you used to play Fifa clubs with people from the 'official' United forum?

Have added you - will prob be online this evening sometime.

Did you used to play Fifa clubs with people from the 'official' United forum?

Yes, I did. Since FIFA 13, though, I haven't played clubs at all, and thankfully so, as that game mode is, pretty much, garbage now.

I was wondering how many people play GTA V from this forum. Is it always a decent number of people playing (say more than 5)?

P.S.: my PSN is azharmu93 if people here wanted to befriend me so that I could get into the chat rooms.

Literally just missed you man, awful shame. I've been putting some effort into my car collection of late. I'm gonna need a third garage at the rate I'm going.

I was online but was absolutely knackered!

Where are you at with your collection? I was thinking about having one car from each class fully modded - have Super (Zentorno, Turismo), Sports (Elegy, Buffalo), Muscle (Gauntlet) done, but haven't decided whether to do any more.

I did just buy the Vestra plane...which would be an extravagance! I have about 750k left, but not sure whether to spend it on car mods, or keep it for future updates.

I guess Heists should be coming in the next few weeks - R* did say Spring, so would give them until mid/end June...

I was online but was absolutely knackered!

Where are you at with your collection? I was thinking about having one car from each class fully modded - have Super (Zentorno, Turismo), Sports (Elegy, Buffalo), Muscle (Gauntlet) done, but haven't decided whether to do any more.

I did just buy the Vestra plane...which would be an extravagance! I have about 750k left, but not sure whether to spend it on car mods, or keep it for future updates.

I guess Heists should be coming in the next few weeks - R* did say Spring, so would give them until mid/end June...
Well Ive got 2 garages so far.

The first has the following in it: (FM=Fully modded)

Vacca - FM (Might sell it though, as wicked as it looks its not that good a car overall.)
Zentorno - FM
Carbinozarre - FM
Adder - FM
Turismo - FM
Huntley - FM
Jester - FM
Entity - FM
Akuma - FM

2nd Garage:

Sabre Turbo - FM
Gauntlet - FM
Dominator - FM
Declasse Vigero - FM
Tornado - FM

Theres a couple of other cars I cant think of the name of but they aint fully modded yet, ive only really done the basics like the paint jobs etc as I wasnt breeaking into my cash just to have them done now. I can work at those over time which suits me fine. Ive also a few Ballers in that garage to sell every time Im on.

Last edited:
My garage is currently:

Jester
Entity
Cheetah
Zentorno
Z type
Bati
Western daemon
Nemesis
Surano
Youga
Romero hearse
Adder
Sanchez
Massacro

All fully modded apart from the Youga which isn't even insured. Probably get rid of it for a banshee or futo for drifting purposes.

Well Ive got 2 garages so far.

The first has the following in it: (FM=Fully modded)

Vacca - FM (Might sell it though, as wicked as it looks its not that good a car overall.)
Zentorno - FM
Carbinozarre - FM
Adder - FM
Turismo - FM
Huntley - FM
Jester - FM
Entity - FM
Akuma - FM

2nd Garage:

Sabre Turbo - FM
Gauntlet - FM
Dominator - FM
Declasse Vigero - FM
Tornado - FM

Theres a couple of other cars I cant think of the name of but they aint fully modded yet, ive only really done the basics like the paint jobs etc as I wasnt breeaking into my cash just to have them done now. I can work at those over time which suits me fine. Ive also a few Ballers in that garage to sell every time Im on.

Forget ballers, sell gang cars. They sell for 12k as they have tinted windows, lowered suspension etc.

Gang cars? I aint sure If I have come across any of these ones? I thought Ballers etc were the highest paying of the street cars?

Nah, the Felon GT sells for $9500 I believe.

Gang cars info taken from R* Support: You can find them in the gang areas by the coliseum. if you drive a Peyote they will show up more often. They are customized Peyotes they come in green, yellow and purple depending on witch gang you steal them from. They sell for $12,940 if they have no damage. The purple Peyotes can be found on Grove Street and surrounding areas.

&

Gang cars are unique variants of some of the lowriders/sports classics in the game. They have mod options unavailable to their generic counterparts, such as zebra print seats and fuzzy dice on the Peyote. Gang vehicles are painted the gang's color (yellow/red for Vagos, green for Families, purple for Ballas, etc.)

I have found Gang Peyotes parked around La Mesa when the generic Peyotes are spawning around the map, they should stand out pretty well.

They're usually Tornados, Peyotes, Buccaneers.

Sweet cheers for that man. Wasnt aware of these at all. Will replace all of the ballers with these bad boys. I likt to think of it as a sort of savings scheme for myself.

Going on at 11 if any other crew members fancy a few races/missions.

Need to save up for a garage. Need to stop blowing all my gta$ on blowing people up.

Howya chaps, for the time being im out of action from the GTA world. Ive recently moved apartment and Im without a PS3 so until I pick up a new one and a copy of the game im out :(

Hope to have one in the next week or so. Any of twunts know of anyone selling one on the cheap in London?

Would have thought there would be a few going cheap with people switching to PS4 - let us know when you are back up and running.

I think R* should be doing more to help keep the game alive. Releasing Heists is an obvious one - and since they said Spring, then they only have a couple of week left really.

But aside from that, even more smaller events would be helpful - making missions pay double one weekend, races double the next weekend, air races triple the next, survival double the one after... All of these things would stop people playing the same mission over and over and would encourage people trying different game modes.

Would have thought there would be a few going cheap with people switching to PS4 - let us know when you are back up and running.

I think R* should be doing more to help keep the game alive. Releasing Heists is an obvious one - and since they said Spring, then they only have a couple of week left really.

But aside from that, even more smaller events would be helpful - making missions pay double one weekend, races double the next weekend, air races triple the next, survival double the one after... All of these things would stop people playing the same mission over and over and would encourage people trying different game modes.

Yeah totally agree with ya on that. It seems to only be when a patch is released that they do double xp and payouts thats entire weekend. Mixing it up works better. I also think the new mental state thing is a tad shite. Make its really hard to spot a bounty in a full server as they are both so similar on the map.

Would have also like to have had the option to do drug deals in it by now expecially with the mental state option added. Sell some coke to a lunatic and it increases the payout or something like that would be good to try and tempt people into selling drugs to the more psychtic characters in your level.

On the pS3 front it seems like they havent really gone down too much in price. I think thats due to the back catalogue of games they have available for the machine. Whereas the PS4 hasnt really got a great selection yet so people arent really going crazy in buying it up.

I personally wont get one (PS4) for about another 2 years when thers tons of games and content available for it. Only then will it be worth my while. Im also waiting for Broadband to be installed into my new apartment which wont be until next Wednesday so even if I had a console I wouldnt be doing feck all with it.

I HATE MOVING !!!!!!!

So, with the news that both PS3 and 360 online info can be converted to PS4 (and I assume same on xbone too) when GTAV comes out for it, will there be any of the 360 GTA crew converting over?

I will definitely be picking this up on the PS4 - have been holding off getting a PS4 because I am still playing GTA. But will get a PS4 over the summer and then this when it releases.

Looks incredible:

Very happy that the stats transfer over!

Some last gen vs current gen:

Y0EV9xo.jpg

aT9kCAl.jpg

smsOsQf.jpg

f7htuC8.jpg

KCrnB4O.jpg

gEqi0FN.jpg

H8lrS4j.jpg

AzB0mIB.jpg

JSp8smE.jpg

qqcm5xd.jpg

DFlsmfH.jpg

SzTi9t0.jpg

I think that also shows just how good it does look on PS3/360!

They have confirmed that the PS4 version will be 1080p, which is good to hear. Don't think they have confirmed the resolution of the Xbox One version yet.

I think the biggest impact will be the extra RAM - so hopefully better draw distance, less popup. There looks to be a lot more cars / pedestrians, which will help it feel more alive. I also hope this puts an end to seeing the same vehicles all over the place!

I've been holding off getting a PS4 because the games right now haven't persuaded me to upgrade - especially given that I am still enjoying GTA. Think I will get the PS4 this summer - this and Madden are definites for me.